Health and Fitness Thread V1: 100% Adrenaline

ashs1

Padawan
I can't do a single pullup. I can do 100 pushups though.

You must have weaker biceps and lats. I cant do more than 50 pushups at one go.

Damn..i need to improve my fitness..i can do only about 20 pushups at the most in a single set..
The only exercise that i can proudly mention here( apart from squats ) is Crunches. I do about 40 in single sitting. & total of 100 in a day.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
few months(3 months I guess) back I got injured in my right knee while playing football. I felt pain in the joint. From that time onwards I haven't played more than 20times. my knee pains(very slight but noticeable) almost all the time. Simple walk(like from one room to another) itself gives me slight pain. I used to play daily. Now I play only when friends insist. What should I eat to recover from this?
I have this problem from starting that I take very long time to recover from minor injuries.
Since I stopped playing much, I have got a tummy now which is visible form above my t-shirts. It looks so awkward cause I am lean.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
You must have weaker biceps and lats. I cant do more than 50 pushups at one go.

Damn..i need to improve my fitness..i can do only about 20 pushups at the most in a single set..
The only exercise that i can proudly mention here( apart from squats ) is Crunches. I do about 40 in single sitting. & total of 100 in a day.

damn .
i cant even do one.
i simply land on my tummy when trying to do pushups.
any good exercise to make good biceps ?

- - - Updated - - -

and how many handless pushups at one go ?

handless ?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
few months(3 months I guess) back I got injured in my right knee while playing football. I felt pain in the joint. From that time onwards I haven't played more than 20times. my knee pains(very slight but noticeable) almost all the time. Simple walk(like from one room to another) itself gives me slight pain. I used to play daily. Now I play only when friends insist. What should I eat to recover from this?
I have this problem from starting that I take very long time to recover from minor injuries.
Since I stopped playing much, I have got a tummy now which is visible form above my t-shirts. It looks so awkward cause I am lean.

You should consult with an orthopaedition. I think it maybe a slight ligament injury,probably an ACL tear which is common in soccer players.Just to be sure consult with a doctor.And eating foods cannot cure an injury.It needs proper pain management,rest and exercises to restore back the normal function.

.jRay.

Youngling
damn .
i cant even do one.
i simply land on my tummy when trying to do pushups.
any good exercise to make good biceps ?

- - - Updated - - -

handless ?

Dumbbell or barbell Curls to begin with... then move on to doing pullups. Or you could just try doing pullups using some support under the legs. Thats the way i did my first pullup.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Dumbbell or barbell Curls to begin with... then move on to doing pullups. Or you could just try doing pullups using some support under the legs. Thats the way i did my first pullup.

thanks for the advice.
dont know what these mean : Dumbbell, Barbell Curls, Pullup
i know only pushups , its the one where we try to support our whole body with our hands and feet (toes) and try to move up and down and slowly. right ??
PC hardware is easier than that. :lol:
i'm a noob at body building
will try to be regular at the College Gym when I'm back there in july.
have to google for all those words first.

Top Bottom