Hardware price list/spec sheet

clear_lot

Journeyman
a suggestion:
check cost to cost pricelist pdf.
the 2500k is @ 9.2k
2600k @ IIRC 14k

bot cpu are ~1k cheaper than the ones listed above.

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
Hey ssb, in BBSR, 8 GB dual layer DVDs cost around 11 bucks to 15 bucks.

BTW, I got a reference of a Bangalore based Online shop GolchaIT, where the price of the Graphics cards are really very low, compared to the other site. Check it here. Could anyone confirm about the reliability of the shop?

Work is done in a lot of hurry
Prices MAY not be correct, even there are spelling errors :/

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And most of the items cost 0.00. ;)

But excluding the zeroes, if prices are not typo, they do have some very good deals going on. A MSI 6970 for 17k is really a sweet deal IMO.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yo Cilus where is this shop man? I roamed the entire Saheed Nagar the day before but couldn't find a shop which sells a dual layer DVD for 15 bucks..Eventually I bought 10 National dual layer DVDs for 250 bucks..most of the shops didn't have these National/Rainbow & others..all they had was MoserBaer dual layer for 50-80 bucks!!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Yo Cilus where is this shop man? I roamed the entire Saheed Nagar the day before but couldn't find a shop which sells a dual layer DVD for 15 bucks..Eventually I bought 10 National dual layer DVDs for 250 bucks..most of the shops didn't have these National/Rainbow & others..all they had was MoserBaer dual layer for 50-80 bucks!!

SSB, it is available in almost all the shops with the mentioned price. Check Gadgetworld for it.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yup had gone there!! The guy told me that he doesn't keep local dual layer DVDs & he only has MoserBaer for around 60 bucks!! I'll go once again tomorrow..will try my luck once again!!

roy_pratik

Broken In
National dual layer craps are selling around 20/piece here in Kolkata,dont think i can bargain that much to bring it to 11 :shock:. Where are you getting those so cheap?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

I bought 50 double National dual layer DVDs for 750 bucks. That equates to Rs 15 per dvd. I think this is expensive as well.

d3p

PowerHouse
BTW, I got a reference of a Bangalore based Online shop GolchaIT, where the price of the Graphics cards are really very low, compared to the other site. Check it here. Could anyone confirm about the reliability of the shop?

Golcha is one the very best Shop in Bangalore & yeah its reliable too. But its charges high compared to other shops in the same street.

Most of the high end stuffs are stocked in the shop & charges heavy when situation demands.

d3p

PowerHouse
When do they started online business ??? OMG.

I think they are slowly building the site, probably gonna check after few days...

@SKUD: Which components are priced less ?? Can you please post the links ??

& yeah most of the components prices are excluding tax...so lets keep it in mind...

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't know about the tax part before. Spotted a MSI 6970 @ 17k. With tax & shipping it should be a little over 18k.

OK, here's the link:-

Go Gaming! | GolchhaIT.com

Also MSI 6770 @ 6250 sounds awesome.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ even me too found some Edifier S730 at 14k..Sounds sweet.

Let them start the online part properly, probably we can recommend others to buy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey ssb, in BBSR, 8 GB dual layer DVDs cost around 11 bucks to 15 bucks.

what's the brand name of Rs.11/15 DL DVD disc ? ;-)

Now what's the price of BLU-RAY Blank DVDs ?.....

can anybody have some idea ?

I bought 50 double National dual layer DVDs for 750 bucks. That equates to Rs 15 per dvd. I think this is expensive as well.

where from ? shop name ? care to share ? - last time I checked it was Rs. 900 for 50 so the the price you have got is much lower - nice deal and congrats for that ;-)

ssb1551

Technomancer

Nice deal you got there dude!!! Where dija buy it from?? Don't tell me Gadget World 'cause the guy told me that he doesn't keep National/Rainbow DVDs anymore..:(

The thing is 4-5 months back I had bought almost 50 National dual layer DVDs in 3-4 purchases...at that time I got it from 3 different shops & all charged me 15 bucks a piece. So I was good enough to go for 3-4 months. But a couple of weeks back when I visited the same shops for Rainbow D/L DVDs all of 'em said that they were outta stock & they don't keep the cheap stuff anymore. After that I scouted the entire Saheed Nagar for Rainbow/National DVDs...but in vain!!
Eventually I came across a shop opposite Meghdoot(now Empire something) above CD gallery which had stock of National DVDs but for 25 bucks. Since I needed D/L DVDs urgently I bought only 10.

K..long enough story :lol:..but I really wanna know where dija buy the pack from, Vicky?

What is BBSR ?

BBSR - Bhubaneswar...

Now don't ask where is Bhubaneswar?:p..

what's the brand name of Rs.11/15 DL DVD disc ? ;-)

I'm guessing either Rainbow or National!! There can be others too!!:lol:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ quite an experience you got there on buying DL dvds ;-)

The DL dvds bought by vicky might be Rainbow or National or some other brand but let's just wait for vicky's confirmation to know for sure ;-)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ topgear ,ssb1551

Guys, i bought the dvd's from bhartia towers badambadi in cuttack (orissa). ssb1551 & cilus know the place. I bought the national brand for 750 bucks. There was another brand. Although i cannot recollect the name, they were priced @ 500 bucks for 50 pieces & were dual layer i.e 8.5gb each as well.

Double national quality is okay and i suggest users to buy good quality DVD flaps to contain and store them to prevent data corruption due to scratches.

Top Bottom