Hardware price list/spec sheet

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ topgear ,ssb1551

Guys, i bought the dvd's from bhartia towers badambadi in cuttack (orissa). ssb1551 & cilus know the place. I bought the national brand for 750 bucks. There was another brand. Although i cannot recollect the name, they were priced @ 500 bucks for 50 pieces & were dual layer i.e 8.5gb each as well.

Double national quality is okay and i suggest users to buy good quality DVD flaps to contain and store them to prevent data corruption due to scratches.

Oh yeah I know that particular area..looks like I'll have to make a trip to Cuttack!!:(..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ topgear ,ssb1551

Guys, i bought the dvd's from bhartia towers badambadi in cuttack (orissa). ssb1551 & cilus know the place. I bought the national brand for 750 bucks. There was another brand. Although i cannot recollect the name, they were priced @ 500 bucks for 50 pieces & were dual layer i.e 8.5gb each as well.

Double national quality is okay and i suggest users to buy good quality DVD flaps to contain and store them to prevent data corruption due to scratches.

thanks for the detailed info ;-)

How much will be the cost of 100DVD (4.5GB) of Sony/Moser-Baer???

50 Pcs Moser-Baer costs 600-650 bucks.

virajkin

Journeyman
Hi i found this website and the prices shows are very much lesser (specially Graphis cards). Any one from Delhi, please check the validity of the prices.
ratetorate.in - A-Z computer accessories at best prices

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Price Update ;-)

Acer H163 HQL @ 3.6k
Acer S191HL @ 5k
Acer HS201HL @ 5.7k
Acer S212HL @ 7k
Acer S231HL @ 9.4k

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Gr8 pricing Topgear. COuld u tell me the source bcause I'm planning to get a Display for my friend?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ quite an experience you got there on buying DL dvds ;-)

The DL dvds bought by vicky might be Rainbow or National or some other brand but let's just wait for vicky's confirmation to know for sure ;-)

Is there any DL dvd from frontech? (I use their pro single layer dvds & are very very good)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I've searched for frontech DL DVDs but found none but single layer pro DVD-R 16x is available and 50 pcs will cost you around ~430 bucks ;-)

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I only heard about National DL DVD from a shop in Kolkata but it was way ago and I was quoted too much for those that time.
I don't think DL will be cheap like Rs.10-12/- and DL are not made by most of the brands.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hi i found this website and the prices shows are very much lesser (specially Graphis cards). Any one from Delhi, please check the validity of the prices.
ratetorate.in - A-Z computer accessories at best prices

yeah, really bad product selection.

Top Bottom