asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Yes I noticed that. The close up textures are really really bad. Boxed, cartons. And far too much bloom. Screams on the eyes.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*img861.imageshack.us/img861/1418/66418860.jpg
:grin::grin:
lol
Mass effect 2 used an HDR technique which used heavy lens flare, crysis 2 copies that to hide its hideous low res textures, also if you zoom on street you can see the texture is low res, in crysis it was very high res. Metro 2033 also had high res textures, I love textures.
Metro 2033 is still afresh in my memory, simply awesome and excellent optimization.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Metro 2033 ran around 24-30 fps at all high (no idea if I crancked up the AA), and man o man, it was AMAZING!!!...
crytek should learn from those guys.

This place..awe-inspiring...anyone remember that location?
*www.ngohq.com/attachments/screensh...-2033-screenshots-metro-2033-screenshot-4.jpg

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I just got my Crysis 2 from Flipkart.. it was massively delayed, the Bluedart courier service misplaced my package.. Just entered 2nd level, it feels awesome.. any advice for further missions?

quan chi

mortal kombat
first i am not understanding the crysis 2 story.second why the fck is alcatrez mute.Damn if he could speak there wont have been any crysis 2 i suppose lol.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crysis 2 Patch 1.2 released :

Crysis 2 Patch 1.2:
· Further improved anti-cheat measures
· Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
· Fix for Chatlog doesn't disappear after kill cam
· Fixed occasional login issues
· Changed VOIP defaults
· Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
· Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
· Fixed a bug where players lost Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game
· Filter settings in server browser are now retained
· Default player count required to start a game from the lobby lowered to 4
· Fixed issue related to “Deleting Reference Counted Object Twice” error that appeared for some users with strict router/firewall settings
· Fixed issue of not being able to melee after dying
· Fixed issue where some video cards were being stated as unsupported

Crysis 2 Patch 1.1:
· Server Browser shows incorrect pings - Fixed
· Some matches never initiate - Fixed
· Faster text chat - As speedy as can be
· Console re-enabled - Console has been re-activated
· Cheat detection - Now in place to ensure all users are on a level playing field
· Fix USB headset issues – Current issues have been addressed and fixed
· Fix hologram icon staying on screen after being used - Fixed
· Remove Auto Aim - This has now been completely removed due to overwhelming community feedback

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just entered 2nd level, it feels awesome.. any advice for further missions?
Go with the flow. Once you meet the Cephs and start killing them, collect their nano catalysts and start upgrading your abilities. For me, those abilities being upgraded never made a difference at all.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Go with the flow. Once you meet the Cephs and start killing them, collect their nano catalysts and start upgrading your abilities. For me, those abilities being upgraded never made a difference at all.

Honestly when I reached level 2, and the integration process started I found it really really dumb. Totally against the grain, totally. I liked the way how this time slowly capabilities are enhanced (like weapon systems) as the game progresses. Why they heck I want to integrate alien DNA to my system.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Thank God my ping's 153. BTW I just bought C2 personally, but can't open it till 13th, till my exams are ovah. (I'm very determined.. err...)

[YOUTUBE]SbdJ4B7qk8k[/YOUTUBE]

Trololol?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Honestly when I reached level 2, and the integration process started I found it really really dumb. Totally against the grain, totally. I liked the way how this time slowly capabilities are enhanced (like weapon systems) as the game progresses. Why they heck I want to integrate alien DNA to my system.

Have you finished the game?..that integration thing will get clear as you progress.

Thank God my ping's 153.

Every server I find in my list is more than 300 :(

Why they heck I want to integrate alien DNA to my system.

That aint your system yet :p
It belongs to Hargreave ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
They complain about dumb AI and then they complain about quick save. Pick only one please.
Well I have complains about both of em. I don't like AI and saving mechanics is gone which I don't like either how can I just pick one when both are problems.:))

Well, if the AI is pathetic(as most see), why the heck do you need a quick system. I mean even in "Post-Apocalyptic Human" difficulty, its still a walk in the park.

Then if the AI is good, then it must be a challenge, so you need a good saving system.

So pick only ONE. or else you err...:censored:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well, if the AI is pathetic(as most see), why the heck do you need a quick system. I mean even in "Post-Apocalyptic Human" difficulty, its still a walk in the park.

Then if the AI is good, then it must be a challenge, so you need a good saving system.

So pick only ONE. or else you err...:censored:

You are confusing a good AI with an "all seeing eye". A bad AI can equally deal the same or more amount of damage.

Top Bottom