gameranand

Living to Play
Well I ain't getting fps boost up even after installing latest patch. Goddamn Crytek I didn't expected this sh1t from you guys.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
In going from 1.0 to 1.1, my FPS might have increased slightly or might not have increased at all, however, the game became smoother with the same FPS, a noticeable difference :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Whoah... I'm on 1.2 patch with GTX 260 Sonic edition.. but still playing it on Very High settings in Full HD.. need to crank up the graphics..

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
In going from 1.0 to 1.1, my FPS might have increased slightly or might not have increased at all, however, the game became smoother with the same FPS, a noticeable difference :)

What is your system configuration. Interesting.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well mine is
Intel core2Duo E4400 2.0GHz
Intel DG965RY mobo
2 GB DDR2 667MHz Kingston RAM
Sapphire Radeon 5770
2.5 TB HDD + 500 GB external.
corsair 450VX
Viewsonic VA1912w (1440*900) 19"
Logitach MX518
and that is all.

tkin

Back to school!!
Apparently I applied the latest patch. FPS has shot up like hell. Now getting constant 60 with all on extremer....!
:)
Because Crossfire is finally working as it should and scaling properly but in single cards the fps has dropped a bit, specially in the level where you have to make explosions to distract guards.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Well mine is
Intel core2Duo E4400 2.0GHz
Intel DG965RY mobo
2 GB DDR2 667MHz Kingston RAM
Sapphire Radeon 5770
2.5 TB HDD + 500 GB external.
corsair 450VX
Viewsonic VA1912w (1440*900) 19"
Logitach MX518
and that is all.

Well you cannot expect much from the patch loads. Your CPU is not 4x and you have less RAM. Your system is a BT more than the game optimization.

Because Crossfire is finally working as it should and scaling properly but in single cards the fps has dropped a bit, specially in the level where you have to make explosions to distract guards.

No, XfireX is still not working well. If you would have read my posts I am forcing the Xfire and game using RadeonPRO and exe. spoof...! Makes no difference.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MyCrysis] DirectX 11 coming for Crysis 2

Source

This is the real deal guys. DX11 patch will be coming. However, most people have finished the game already and IMO this patch won't do wonders. Bottomline for me is that the patch is pointless.

This may give the game a second wind ( visually ) IMO ;-)

I was thinking about playing it for one more time but now I'll wait until the patch comes out.

gameranand

Living to Play
asingh said:
Well you cannot expect much from the patch loads. Your CPU is not 4x and you have less RAM. Your system is a BT more than the game optimization.
I know but patch doesn't fixes many yet and I getting good playable FPS but these are bugs why I don't play this game full on.

Top Bottom