Are you playboy enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
*badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/11/112443.png?r=yfmssd

well the second poster's idea is kinda dud, no one sane will ever fall for that bit.

I guess just direct her to this post and she might reconsider:
50 Reasons to Date a Geek

:D

Thanks for that link. It was a nice read. :-D

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
all posts deleted,go fuk yourself nerds.:D

amitava_B!tch said:
@The_Devil_Himself: Have you been reading "How to Flirt With a Pretty Girl" or something? >.<

oh boy,only thing worth noticing there is 'DON'T BE STUPID',but when sh!t happens,it just happens.

Last edited:

nix

just show your ice(diamonds) hanging from your neck and arms to her parents and then tell them you want to marry their daughter,they will say yes. so will she.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
just show your ice(diamonds) hanging from your neck and arms to her parents and then tell them you want to marry their daughter,they will say yes. so will she.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I think GX can shed some limelight here :D And few friends of iMav excel at one liners to get started on subject.
But there is nothing as better than having an advice from a known friend (girl). She might help you but woman tend to be jealous of making others kite fly than their own, but there are some who are NOT.

it's not hard to start conversation. Could be of anything, just don't be shy, be confident & be frank....I will give you one example today.

I had to go to Kanpur for one of my childhood friend's marriage, we were in school from class 2. On the way, I took an A.C bus to kanpur. There was a girl sitting next to the window & I sat next to her. Due to cold whether here, she was coughing a lot...& I mean a lot so I told her "madam, it's better if u come to non-window side....U won't feel cold." She politely refused & sat there only, think I m just flirting & trying to start a conversation. Well, she kept of caughing for 15 mins like that & well...I didn't care much & went to take a small nap (it was a 1.5 hrs journey). She woke me up herself in 10 mins & said she wants to come to my side, away from Window & Cold wind.

Now, I started a conversation, I started by asking what she does etc etc, & finally...at the end of the journey, I got her number. She is college student in Kanpur.

Just keep your eyes open, listen to what they r saying.....analyse & then act.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
WTF??!! Is this thread analogous to those "Show you internet speed" threads??!! Everybody's posting their "results"!! :D lol.. what has the world come to!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
And no one seems to have taken the flow of OP's game? It's weird how it got derailed into one's natures statistical results. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom