Are you playboy enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I too would share an incident which happened some two weeks ago.

I was at SP in the morning for my morning walk & saw two pretty girls who too were there for walk. I decided to converse with them. After coming in front of them, I casually asked one girl, Does she comes at SP regularly?(I thought she would reply in negative, as I hadn't seen them anytime before). To my surprise she replied in affirmative. After that I gave a bit info about myself & proceeded to walk with them. But after about 5 mins, I noticed them whispering something in each other's ear. I sensed that they weren't comfortable in my company. So I politely waved goodbye to them & sprinted for my walk.(Walking with girls is a pain, you have to crawl at a snail's pace)

So you can say, it isn't tough to strike a conversation with girls. You must just be confident, other things don't matter much. At that time, I was in a typical geek outlook, hair little messy, okish tee, 3/4ths, headphones around my neck, SX 100 IS in my hand. At the end I got to know a lot about them, that them of me. ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
At that time, I was in a typical geek outlook, hair little messy, okish tee, 3/4ths, headphones around my neck, SX 100 IS in my hand. At the end I got to know a lot about them, that them of me. ;)

Wat were u doing with SX 100IS while in "Morning Walk"? :confused:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Wat were u doing with SX 100IS while in "Morning Walk"?

Being having an avid passion for photography, I take SX 100 IS with me most of the times. At morning, the nature is beautiful, So I can't miss to take those rare nature shots. So the SX 100 IS on the walk. :D

And SP would be?

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shivaji_Park

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I was at SP in the morning for my morning walk & saw two pretty girls who too were there for walk. .....

Fcuk! i dont beleive you joined them at the first instance itself and also jogged with them!
Dude, it was a lil bit too fast forward! You should have followed-up with a simple hi on many occasions before going for the kill :D

I too would share an incident which happened some two weeks ago.

I was at SP in the morning for my morning walk & saw two pretty girls who too were there for walk. I decided to converse with them. After coming in front of them, I casually asked one girl, Does she comes at SP regularly?(I thought she would reply in negative, as I hadn't seen them anytime before). To my surprise she replied in affirmative. After that I gave a bit info about myself & proceeded to walk with them. But after about 5 mins, I noticed them whispering something in each other's ear. I sensed that they weren't comfortable in my company. So I politely waved goodbye to them & sprinted for my walk.(Walking with girls is a pain, you have to crawl at a snail's pace)

So you can say, it isn't tough to strike a conversation with girls. You must just be confident, other things don't matter much. At that time, I was in a typical geek outlook, hair little messy, okish tee, 3/4ths, headphones around my neck, SX 100 IS in my hand. At the end I got to know a lot about them, that them of me.

You are right. You just need to lose the shyness and be yourself. You'll be amazed at realising how well you can converse with the opposite gender. :wink:
You could have used your SX100 for some documented proof. :D

Fcuk! i dont beleive you joined them at the first instance itself and also jogged with them!
Dude, it was a lil bit too fast forward! You should have followed-up with a simple hi on many occasions before going for the kill

It depends.
If I do come across a chick, and she is among her friends at a joint or something, I listen in to their conversation and add my views about it when they pause. (Otherwise interrupting would be rude :rolleyes: )
Then we start conversing about do you come here often? etc..etc..(you know what to add :wink: )

However, if that chick is alone, like in a joggers park, et. just a smile will do at first otherwise she'll think you're like a wierdo/despo whom she has never seen before trying to indulge in a conversation :rolleyes:
:D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Does anyon else feel that this is one the best threads we have had in the recent past in the Chit chat section?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Good going guys.........no no, no harm in indulging in this kinda talk; only thing is that, other people get ideas that such things can continue here.
Proof, check this thrd: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102216

There should have to be a limit.
Now, I hope, I'll c a dedicated thrd on Katrina Kaif (Wallpaers, her daily routine etc.)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Good going guys.........no no, no harm in indulging in this kinda talk; only thing is that, other people get ideas that such things can continue here.
Proof, check this thrd: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102216

There should have to be a limit.
Now, I hope, I'll c a dedicated thrd on Katrina Kaif (Wallpaers, her daily routine etc.)

Owww... Don't torture me with links to those threads...
My pants may tear....

chicha

High without substance...
it is not that hard to strick conversation look for an opportunity and take it.
but remember to talk slow most of the time ppl like me get excited and speak too fast for our own good and end up saying something stupid and killing the conversation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom