Are you playboy enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
I used to be a shy guy :( . But now? Do i need to explain myself? Coz i think evry1 knws abt me :D

u know it seems :D

tumhe aaj pata chala ki woh kitna nirlajjj hai ?? :D
I think I know ( I remember the "do you have a GF?" and more recently, the "my bill is high" thread :D)
Extroverts are few so far on this forum (going by the uploads of various personality tests)
Hence the "not shy" remark :wink:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
but trouble is, all gals in my city are 5 2.. :|

most of them are at least..they dont seem to evolve out of their shell.. :D

strange ... i am 5' 9" and my ex gf always nagged me for not being tall enuff .... though she is barely 5' 1" .... needless but still .... "Girls Are a Strange Creature".

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
it is not that hard to strick conversation look for an opportunity and take it.
but remember to talk slow most of the time ppl like me get excited and speak too fast for our own good and end up saying something stupid and killing the conversation. :D

:cool:man all u need to have is some good processing power.just don't try to overclock it,or else you will kill the process.

My "talk to girl" Algorithm for geeks::evil:

Definition of girl:
A OEM product with on board inconsistence processor, which is capable of processing processes which are not supposed to be processed.
It's main advantage is its superb analytical card, but it lacks largely in logical processing domain.
Another disadvantage is that it still uses DDR4 based Memory, though other similar product like men are still stuck with CMOS-ROM based volatile memory, which is an old technology, but very effective.

...more to come.

chicha

High without substance...
what is important is to capture the interest of the lady, to make her listen to you to get her full attention if you can do that then there will be long long conversation.

we think that most of the girls do not like geeky stuff and we avoid it, but its not true there is a friend of mine who does not hang out with her girl friends cause they do not know what is what in computers and cars.

But if you think the girl likes all this and then proceed with all the geeky stuff you do or have she will soon loose interest. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom