Are you playboy enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS-ANI

In the zone
Well, here is the scenario...

You are just starting a journey in a train back to your home. And you find a very attractive girl. So lets consider the worst case scenario, she is with parents or competitive friends.
The objective is to start a conversation that should last till the journey ends.
The second objective, get her cell no.

The rules:
You can pose as a boy or girl and comment on recently posted comment.
Just mention it who you wish to be :)

<<this thread is intended to be kept clean, so i request you all to please restrain from crossing lines.>>

A challenge to all the playboys here...got any solution??

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey, wats going on........I know this is "ChitChat"..........but........kuch to sharam karo.

3 word story
4 letter word
now, ladki patao....

WTH!!!
People used to say this forum is weired, now I'm getting d picture.
Change Digit tag line to "Orkut Killer from Digit" ...........

:mad:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well the second poster's idea is kinda dud, no one sane will ever fall for that bit.

I guess just direct her to this post and she might reconsider:
50 Reasons to Date a Geek

:D

mrintech

Technomancer
Actually the OP wants TIPS as he might be traveling a Lot by train and really feel miserable when he watched Beautiful chicks, but can't do anything, as he doesn't know what to do.

Rest this is not a Game, he Wanna gather Ideas ;)

BTW cn anyone tell me what is the meaning of GEEX.... Ya GEEX.... :?

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Great thread man! Infact we need such more ideas as some of us are not that good at social interactions. We might be good at tech stuff.....but...... you can replace a human with a gadget.

And my personal experience says that many geeks are quite shy.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Ofcourse, you should be courageous! There are people I know who can't just say even 'Hi'!

I would say observe the girl for some time(Don't stare or oggle offensively, OK?) so that u can get an idea of what she likes or dislikes. Lets hope you have something in common and use this as a point to start the conversation.

And dont have some cheap intentions! Women somehow have a intuition of what men want from them. So if you are gonna act as a predator, you will get no prey!

or introverts :p
oh yes, thats the correct word!
I know of many boys who just wanted to say 'Hi' and get the conversation started! Poor shy fellas! They were shy not to just any good-looking girl in particular, but even a average looking gal or a boy for that matter :eek:

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I think GX can shed some limelight here :D And few friends of iMav excel at one liners to get started on subject.
But there is nothing as better than having an advice from a known friend (girl). She might help you but woman tend to be jealous of making others kite fly than their own, but there are some who are NOT.

The basic thing with me is that I can't find out anything interesting to talk about and after few exchange of sentences am just out of ideas to keep on, and thats the point where conversation ends or becomes dead.

or Perverts :p :D ;)
please don't make it just another thread. Post if it counts to the current problem. Else keep yourself to other threads :)

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The basic thing with me is that I can't find out anything interesting to talk about and after few exchange of sentences am just out of ideas to keep on, and thats the point where conversation ends or becomes dead.
Typical of a geek :D

BTW don't you think that it would be dull to be talking continuously? Exchange just few sentences, but be sort of regular! Don't do the mistake of emptying all your bucket at once! Keep some for the next time!:)

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Actually the OP wants TIPS as he might be traveling a Lot by train and really feel miserable when he watched Beautiful chicks, but can't do anything, as he doesn't know what to do.

Rest this is not a Game, he Wanna gather Ideas
you are genius! :)

@all
the intention of having this thread was to know how geeks on this forum usually reacts to this situation.

I hope my first post needs a slight change in rules.

New rules:
The rules:
You can pose as a boy or girl and comment on recently posted comment.
Just mention it who you wish to be.

Last edited:
OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Yours was a friendly comment and mine was a friendly reply, which has been made more friendlier by adding a smiley...
so no offense taken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom