All Metalheads here

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
List of most viewed YouTube videos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not a single rock song in the top 30. Whats wrong with everyone ??
I seen only 7 of these (1, 2, 4, 8 ,11 , 17, 19). I need to be watching more youtube.

This brings the question, which is the most viewed Rock/Metal song on youtube.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yeah..
Its ordinary people's music/mainstream vs heavymetal.
where there are very less metalheads compared to the others.
Take a look at this audiophile track site and see the top 50.
Top Best Sellers | HDtracks - The World's Greatest-Sounding Music Downloads

Those are the people who love their music.Sadly they dont have a 'strict' Metal archive.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Buckethead is an awesome guitarist. I have one of his albums. I love Zakk Wylde's guitar designs.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you not like Opeth :

nims11

BIOS Terminator
*fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10300867_779019828798010_1986350437197035716_n.jpg

Anybody got an updated news on Apocalyptic Dawn(Indian band). How can one buy their songs since i'm in the northeast and there is NO music store(and i dont have a credit card for online purchase)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
harp??

or mouthorgan?? :lol:
In many parts of the American South, the harmonica was popularly called mouth harp, French harp or just plain harp, a term now used by blues harmonica players the world over.
In india its called mouth organ and 90% of indians buy it to play the sholay tune :lol:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
How you guys listen to your music and how satisfied are you with it? I mean the mode through which the sound reaches your ears :p. Please be specific. Me, for instance, use stock iPod earphones with everthing (laptop/phone/ipod). Asking as am thinking of buying a good headphones. I don't prefer speakers as I want to leave others in peace and I feel more involved with earphones.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
How you guys listen to your music and how satisfied are you with it? I mean the mode through which the sound reaches your ears :p. Please be specific. Me, for instance, use stock iPod earphones with everthing (laptop/phone/ipod). Asking as am thinking of buying a good headphones. I don't prefer speakers as I want to leave others in peace and I feel more involved with earphones.

I have cheap 500 Rs. headphones, A few months ago I had even cheaper ones & I can hear the difference now.
The thing is I was happy with the cheaper ones before, I mean if you no idea of something that is better than what you have, you'll probably be happy with what you have.

But I do prefer to use my speakers when I can (again thy are kind of old & not the best condition now), The headphones feel like a weight on my head.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I own a Signature Acoustics C-12. I find it pretty adequate. The mids are good and the bass can get punchy if you set the eq right.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

I use absolute good quality source (FLAC/WAV) and play it on my Rockbox'ed Sansa Clip. While im away from home (Kolkata) I use my Signature Acoustics C12 and SM ES18 (recently bought). I also play my FLAC/WAV collection from my laptop using solely Foobar w/ WASAPI.

While Im at home, I love to listen on our Sonodyne system.

I am very, VEry satisfied with my setup at the moment. :)

Top Bottom