All Metalheads here

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys check this out. Sheer Awesomeness. One of my favorite classical pieces mixed with one of my favorite Maiden songs.2CELLOS - The Trooper Overture [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Of course. People used to share music on tapes long before torrents. That's pretty much how metalheads used to find their music back in the day.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Of course. People used to share music on tapes long before torrents. That's pretty much how metalheads used to find their music back in the day.

even Trent Reznor(NIN) was a regular at OINK ,which shutdown and became waffles.
*www.techdirt.com/articles/20071031/040022.shtml

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I love that guy. He supports sharing of music.

This is what he said recently:

“It’s something I spent a lot of time thinking about. I think that paying for music is a relic of an era gone by — and I’m saying that as somebody who hopes you pay for music. I’ve spent my life trying to make this thing that now everyone thinks should be free. U2, there [was] an incentive to get in front of as many eyes as possible. I can see what was appealing to them about that, and they’re getting paid for it. There’s the argument of, “Did that help further devalue music?” Yes, I think it did.

When you put your music on, or allow your music to be on, YouTube, which is free, is that [devaluing music]? There’s a whole generation of kids that listen to music on YouTube, and they’ll suffer through that ad if there is one. They’re not going to pay a dollar for that song — why would you? It’s a complex problem.”

Source: NINE INCH NAILS Frontman Thinks "Paying For Music Is A Relic Of An Era Gone By" - Metal Injection

Also, he released his album, The Slip, for free. You can download it from their site.

Top Bottom