All Metalheads here

setanjan123

In the zone
Dunno how many of you here are fans of BBC Sherlock, but give this a listen u havent its ****ing awesome :awesome: - m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr_we6IvyU&fulldescription=1&gl=IN&hl=en-GB&guid=&client=mv-google

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
@ anirbandd Yeah thats the title. The theme of BBC Sherlock played in metal style. Its pretty good

yep.. the guy is awesome. have listened to most of his remakes.

Yep i have started listening to Animals as Leaders. Only 2-3 songs i have listened. They are good

not judging you in anyway, but isnt it a bit premature to say a band is good after listening to only 2-3 songs?
or are you saying those 2-3 songs are good? :p

setanjan123

In the zone
Yeah the 2-3 songs are good. I said good not excellent. I cant download a whole album so i said the band is good. My opinion may change later. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me that minimum age for consuming alcohol will be raised to 25 come August.

Dang it. Was thinking about trying some Wine :D

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Basick Records - News - SKYHARBOR's sophomore album 'Guiding Lights' to drop Nov 10th 2014

I guess my "Skyharbor coming india" was false :( . Anyway, this is great as well :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh,
Bacardi NH7 Weekender 2014 – Lineup, Tickets | Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi. | Metalbase

Top Bottom