All Metalheads here

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Howdy!

I usually like to meet rock/metal lovers in real life.
I will post some recent experience regarding my quest to find people with my same music taste.

The first one happened in my gym.I was a newbie,there.I keep noticing a guy coz he was wearing band tees most of the days,first day he wore a Metallica shirt,second a Chemical romance shirt and on the final day a Pink floyd shirt.I thought he was a Metalhead/rock music lover.I was curious i thought he was in to rock/metal.
I went to him:

me:Hi do you listen to rock?
he:*confused*
me:you into rock?
he:*wtf*
me:Rock Music! do you listen to it?
he:*laughing like a douchebag* what?
me:*pointing at tees* Pink Floyd?
he:Oh yes ! I listen to it
me::rolleyes: k.

He then starts blabbering about how stupid the term 'rock' was.I am guessing its the first time he has been hearing the term rock with a music form.

The second experience happens yesterday,in my new workplace.

*Me fooling around with my cellphone**A guy comes to me,and sits besides me*
He:what you doing?
Me:nothng,just browsing
He:you have any songs in it,send it to me?
Me:eek:h most of my songs are in mp3 player,maybe i have 4-5 songs in phone
He:Send it to me ASAP
Me:but they are english songs.Do you like english songs:rolleyes:?
He: OH! yes
Me::hyper:
Me:What do you listen?
He:I listen mostly bands
Me:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
Me:which bands?
He:Lately I listening to mostly Pitbull
Me:*I was like
*files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20120601/n4fc85b5a01142.jpg
Me:THATS GREAT ! YOU ARE GONNA LIKE MY SONGS !!

setanjan123

In the zone
^ROFL. Something similar happened 2 me a year ago. I was in tution and there was this guy there. I dnt remember how the conversation started bt i remember:- me-i mostly listen to english songs. He: What kind?(smthng similar). Me:-mostly metal. He:- Oh do you mean like enrique? Me-[facepalm]. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

This also happened in the same tution. My sir had bought a new dvd playr nd speakers. The sound quality was good. The conversation:-me-the music i listen 2 will blast our ears off if playd in dis speaker lol. Sir- why what do u listen to? Me- metal . He- hey isnt metal satanic? One of my friends keeps listening to that. Me- No sir only black metal is satanic(i know nt all bm is satanic bt i didnt say that). He- oh yes black metal that is what my frnd keeps listening. I was actually surprised he had heard the term bm.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
It is common and I have learned to deal with it. I live in a hostel, so there are lots of *muzzik fans* with big speakers, playing stuff like katy perry, enrique, honey singh, pitbull, music videos with hot girls, etc. Keep your **** to yourself please :(. It would be a nightmare to handle me if I got myself huge speakers, so instead I decide to keep my music to myself with quality earphones. Also, It shocks me to see that their music collection is just a directory containing unsorted music videos.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If I had huge speakers and they want a music war.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Sunn_O%29%29%29_%28Logo%29.png

You will lose b****es.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished watching Metal Evolution. Worth a watch if you interested on trivias and want to get a better understanding on evolution and history. Too bad there couldn't be an episode on Extreme/Death/Black Metal.

- - - Updated - - -

A little late now, but you guys heard the Redeemer of Soul Title song by Judas Priest? I liked it, waiting for the album release :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Howdy!

I usually like to meet rock/metal lovers in real life.
I will post some recent experience regarding my quest to find people with my same music taste.

The first one happened in my gym.I was a newbie,there.I keep noticing a guy coz he was wearing band tees most of the days,first day he wore a Metallica shirt,second a Chemical romance shirt and on the final day a Pink floyd shirt.I thought he was a Metalhead/rock music lover.I was curious i thought he was in to rock/metal.
I went to him:

me:Hi do you listen to rock?
he:*confused*
me:you into rock?
he:*wtf*
me:Rock Music! do you listen to it?
he:*laughing like a douchebag* what?
me:*pointing at tees* Pink Floyd?
he:Oh yes ! I listen to it
me::rolleyes: k.

He then starts blabbering about how stupid the term 'rock' was.I am guessing its the first time he has been hearing the term rock with a music form.

The second experience happens yesterday,in my new workplace.

*Me fooling around with my cellphone**A guy comes to me,and sits besides me*
He:what you doing?
Me:nothng,just browsing
He:you have any songs in it,send it to me?
Me:eek:h most of my songs are in mp3 player,maybe i have 4-5 songs in phone
He:Send it to me ASAP
Me:but they are english songs.Do you like english songs:rolleyes:?
He: OH! yes
Me::hyper:
Me:What do you listen?
He:I listen mostly bands
Me:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
Me:which bands?
Me:*I was like
[IG]*files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20120601/n4fc85b5a01142.jpg[/IMG]

:lol:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

In all probability, he will not like your songs.

What kind of music do you metalheads hate the most ?
Let me put it this way - If you were forced to hear all kinds of boring music , which would be the last genre.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In all probability, he will not like your songs.

What kind of music do you metalheads hate the most ?
Let me put it this way - If you were forced to hear all kinds of boring music , which would be the last genre.

Its not about hate. Just that I don't prefer some music. Mostly because of lack of rush.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Definitely POP music
Thanks

Its not about hate. Just that I don't prefer some music. Mostly because of lack of rush.
Fair Enough.

For me, its Dance Party Music - something like "The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling" actually gives me a headache, I'd easily take pop over it anytime.

On Topic

Any of you guys listen to "Story of the Year" ?
I love this song. Its fun to play it on the guitar too.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Haven't heard of these guys before, but Story Of The Year does not sound like metal. More like Hardcore or something, almost like Sum-41.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw this show live. My first big concert ever.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
A little late now, but you guys heard the Redeemer of Soul Title song by Judas Priest? I liked it, waiting for the album release :)

Sounds nice. Clean vocals

Haven't heard of these guys before, but Story Of The Year does not sound like metal. More like Hardcore or something, almost like Sum-41.
Yeah, Not metal. Have not heard Sum-41 before. I'll give them a try.

I saw this show live. My first big concert ever.

How was the concert experience ?? I've never been to a concert yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom