All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I just had one peg of vodka that day because...it's free and I saw Lamb Of God live for the first time, so celebration. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Here's more details in case anyone wants : *desmond-savio.blogspot.jp/2012/06/my-first-major-metal-concert-lamb-of.html

I posted it in two parts.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished watching Metal Evolution. Worth a watch if you interested on trivias and want to get a better understanding on evolution and history. Too bad there couldn't be an episode on Extreme/Death/Black Metal.

- - - Updated - - -

A little late now, but you guys heard the Redeemer of Soul Title song by Judas Priest? I liked it, waiting for the album release :)

Sam Dunn started a crowdfunding for the Extreme Metal episode. It is under production.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] I heard about crowdfunding about it, didn't know it was under production.

*www.pledgemusic.com/projects/skyharbor

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
If any one likes Evanescence music , they have quite some stuff before Fallen here.

*evanescencereference.info/music/

Actually I'm liking that music even more than Fallen (IMO their best album) and newer songs.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] I heard about crowdfunding about it, didn't know it was under production.

*www.pledgemusic.com/projects/skyharbor

Wow...17 pounds. I think I would wait for it to come on Flipkart instead.

- - - Updated - - -

If any one likes Evanescence music , they have quite some stuff before Fallen here.

*evanescencereference.info/music/

Actually I'm liking that music even more than Fallen (IMO their best album) and newer songs.

Fallen sells for $250? WTF.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Still, I don't believe that Evanescence is metal, they are more like Goth Rock, but still not very Goth.

If you want good Goth Metal, listen to Type O Negative or Tristania.

Tristania's ex-vocalist on this song is a classically trained soprano.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Still, I don't believe that Evanescence is metal, they are more like Goth Rock, but still not very Goth.

If you want good Goth Metal, listen to Type O Negative or Tristania.

Did anyone said Evanescene are metal., I'm sure i never did.
btw that Judas priest song "Redeemer of soul" doesn't sound metal either. I haven't heard of their other stuff so don't know their roots.

Both those song sound interesting.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, I generalized since this is a metal sub. Metal bands are known to make some less than metal songs too, but then again, the bands are still called Metal bands. Evanescence is not.

They are a good band, but not really metal.

PS : The Encyclopaedia Metallum does not have an entry of them either.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Well, I generalized since this is a metal sub. Metal bands are known to make some less than metal songs too, but then again, the bands are still called Metal bands. Evanescence is not.

They are a good band, but not really metal.

PS : The Encyclopaedia Metallum does not have an entry of them either.

They are a Rock band.

Anyways this is what the first post (original poster) says & Evanescence fits into that.

Well, Seeing my name, you can guess that I am a huge metalhead. So I decided to start a thread for fans of Rock/Hard Rock/Metal music.

If this thread has in between turned into Metal only & the mods don't want me posting Rock stuff, I won't.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
ehehehe that thin line between Metal and Rock

- - - Updated - - -

I've been getting random threats from elitists after I've joined as content creator at this metal page.go through the comments.

*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=52...8840348910607.63924.278834912244484&source=46

- - - Updated - - -

Really surprised to see Kurt Cobain at top.
*www.concerthotels.com/worlds-greatest-vocal-ranges

Inceptionist

Journeyman
ehehehe that thin line between Metal and Rock

- - - Updated - - -

I've been getting random threats from elitists after I've joined as content creator at this metal page.go through the comments.

*www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=52...8840348910607.63924.278834912244484&source=46

- - - Updated - - -

Really surprised to see Kurt Cobain at top.
*www.concerthotels.com/worlds-greatest-vocal-ranges

I rarely bother to categorize the song as Rock songs have many influences.

And Axl Rose is at top I think. Or I don't know how to read this chart.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finished watching Metal Evolution. Worth a watch if you interested on trivias and want to get a better understanding on evolution and history. Too bad there couldn't be an episode on Extreme/Death/Black Metal

I just found out that it was released on April 15th 2014 to all those who backed them on Indiegogo. I had contributed as well.

Will start downloading it tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if its available to everyone, but you guys can check this link : *bundles.bittorrent.com/bundles/extrememetal

Top Bottom