All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Been listening to The Down Troddence. A band from Bangalore. The lyrics in this song are in Sanskrit.

Also listen to this :

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
how metal is she?
*fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1896734_10151983373087197_1813343815_n.jpg

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
not completely metal but has metal in it
its a vocals covered in different music styles like metallica,pantera etc...too bad that its originally a pop song:/

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
The famous metal.meme character*fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-0/1970723_389679867840937_641920410_n.jpg

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
I like listening to a few metal bands like In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Insomnium, Disarmonia Mundi, Soilwork and Amon Amarth. I believe these bands belong to the genre "Melodic death metal".

Not sure whether this qualifies me as a metal head or not :) , and I dont really like metallica(I hear they are a rage amongst metal heads).

My favourite metal song, In Flames : Drenched In Fear.

Cheers!
Abhijit

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you like metal, you are a metalhead.

If you don't like Metallica, you are probably listening to the wrong songs. Listen to the first 4 albums and you will love them.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I like listening to a few metal bands like In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Insomnium, Disarmonia Mundi, Soilwork and Amon Amarth. I believe these bands belong to the genre "Melodic death metal".

Not sure whether this qualifies me as a metal head or not :) , and I dont really like metallica(I hear they are a rage amongst metal heads).

My favourite metal song, In Flames : Drenched In Fear.

Cheers!
Abhijit

Try: Norther, Children of Bodom

Top Bottom