All Metalheads here

snap

Lurker
Err... no. His point is that The Lord High Lord of Otaku will probably already know of these bands.

oh now i get it :p cause the wording of the sentence got me to think that even if you like the song, if the band is mainstream you will not listen to it

swim against the flow kinda thing even if something is good

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
An otaku is someone who is an enthusiast of anime culture ( and Japanese culture as well, I think).

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Btw, dead5 is an Otaku?

Looks like someone has been living under a rock all this time :D

Maximum the Hormone is one of the earliest Japanese bands I've listened to. There is so much better stuff out there.

Err... no. His point is that The Lord High Lord of Otaku will probably already know of these bands.

FTFY.

Almost all your collection are belong to us.

An otaku is someone who is an enthusiast of anime culture ( and Japanese culture as well, I think).

Otaku is anyone into geek culture (in Japan). Otaku is anyone into Japanese geek culture, mostly anime and manga, JRPGs, VNs, plamodels etc (RoTW).

nims11

BIOS Terminator
JRPGs and Anime have some finest Metal covers

Otaku is anyone into geek culture (in Japan). Otaku is anyone into Japanese geek culture, mostly anime and manga, JRPGs, VNs, plamodels etc (RoTW).

but in Japan itself, this term has a slight negativity around it.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I still cant use last fm in cellphone.Do i need the songs to be in the phone?or can i use online radio service such as tune in?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You can use Spotify as well. But it's better if you play your own songs on PC or phone. What phone do you have BTW?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Xperia M.I use Clip plus to hear music and phone for internet radio,i already installed spotify but it does not recognise tune in radio:(

nice.Do you like COB?

I am not sure if the last.fm scrobbler scrobbles Spotify from phone since I don't use Spotify on phone. However, if you use your phone for listening to music, you can install Simple Last.fm Scrobbler from the play store. I will track your tracks and prepare your profile.

Top Bottom