Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Oooh..! Huge variation from District 9 's gentle character to this one...the beard is misleading..:D
I think hes a great actor.. They say his role might cross the legendary joker's villain role! lets see..!

I can google his name..but whats better than hearing it from the fan/mve head himself? :p

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Pacific Rim 7.5/10

Next Year (2013):
Iron Man 3 (Done) - 8/10
Star Trek Into Darkness(Done) - 9/10
Man of Steel (Done) - 9/10
World War Z
Kick Ass 2
Monsters University
The Wolverine
Thor : The Dark World
Despicable Me 2
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

icebags

Technomancer
^^ Keanu Reeves. Heheehehe.
And seems they have collected some lot of heavy weight Jactors and actresses, will be interesting to see how reeves blends in.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
NOT EXCITED TO WATCH ...

DAFAK

Makes RA.ONE's vfx/cgi look like Man of steel's. Music was the best thing about the trailer , Bit of Zimmer like music in some parts .

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
OMG..this cgi looks far worse than even RA one and i thought ra one set the lowest bar..the song seems to be inspired from inception or something in few parts and..did i mention the cgi... :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
NOT EXCITED TO WATCH ...

Makes RA.ONE's vfx/cgi look like Man of steel's. Music was the best thing about the trailer , Bit of Zimmer like music in some parts .

But I AM excited to watch.
I have watched Hollywood movies all my life. Loved DC and Marvel comics superheroes from childhood. Its about time, India have its own superheroes and movies with good VFX.
I am not sure if the VFX can even be *compared* to that of hollywood. But I am ready to give such hindi movies a chance. Hollywood have tons of money and experience behind their movies. Lets see what Bollywood Sci Fi has to offer with their comparatively lower budgets and desi talents! :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
225million vs 25million. Anyone talking bad about krrish3 looking bad can suck it up, and go feed the hollywood with their wallets. K3 is looking like a ton of improvement to me.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^Uhm... District 9 (30 Million) Budget should not be that big of an issue , I have seen many youtube /vimeo videos where vfx/cgi was better or on par with what we had on trailer.Just look at VC , aetuts etc and you will get what I want to say.
Plus , The Character movements are so unrealistic , like physics dont exist .

P.S. I wasnt comparing it to MoS , the thing I said was the vfx/cgi of the Krrish 3 trailer made RA.ONE's vfx/cgi look like Man of steel's vfx/cgi.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^+1, freddiew, CorridorDigital comes to mind :p..
Im one of those people that is NOT excited to watch Krrish 3.. I didnt even see the first and second one

cyborg47

Technomancer
P.S. I wasnt comparing it to MoS , the thing I said was the vfx/cgi of the Krrish 3 trailer made RA.ONE's vfx/cgi look like Man of steel's vfx/cgi.

We'll have to wait till the movie comes out to see how the character animation turns out, arguably one of the important areas the indians vfx companies suck very badly at, even Ra.One had a lot of terribly awkward character movements.

As for D9, it was Peter Jackson's own studio that worked partly on the movie, and they let a few newbies into the vfx production as well, so cost cutting isn't a big deal. But like I said, K3 is definitely an improvement.

Flash

Lost in speed
Since. when Krrish earned the power of flying as depicted in K3..
In Krrish, i remember he was jumping buildings in a leap.

No offense, the trailer reminds me of several aspects of x-men (toad-like man) + superman (supporting the falling building)..
But, am sure K3 will be praised for its VFX effects..

Top Bottom