Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

Flash

Lost in speed
Seems (and yes!!) 2013 is the year of Superheroes..
Avengers are up!! When're you Justice league?? :neutral:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Since. when Krrish earned the power of flying as depicted in K3..
In Krrish, i remember he was jumping buildings in a leap.

No offense, the trailer reminds me of several aspects of x-men (toad-like man) + superman (supporting the falling building)..
But, am sure K3 will be praised for its VFX effects..

:+1: Whats with Krrish Flying ?

ALL HAIL ..... Looks Epic (Up for best cbm of the year!)

We didnt get the part where thor's right hand is cut-off by Loki (the footage was cut as he was about to cut his hand, those who have seen it say he most probably cuts the hand) as he calls Mjolnir which was shown at SDCC trailer

abhidev

Human Spambot
tgis one would be great to... Gravity

this one's not a real movie...but it would be exciting if a real movie was made... SKYRIM

cyborg47

Technomancer
will be better than MOS :lol:

ahhh..it alwaaays has to get personal on TDF. God bless this forum. I figure you have a god awful taste for movies then :p
But I do hope you enjoy the terrible/overly done and style over substance "acting" from dhoom 3. The first two were a major embarrassment for me.

With Aamir khan in it...I expect it to be better than just a 'meh' movie :D .... hopefully :p

Which will probably be the only saving grace for the film. But what will the mighty Aamir Khan do, when the film makers give him this kind of dialog that screams awfulness to the skies?

[youtube]hvq-pAtYaHs[/youtube]

4+4 = 8 :facepalm:

and look at the graphics on the screen in the background, I bet even the CIA or FBI don't own that kind of tech that interprets voices into visuals.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Might work with the south indian movies, but it would be impossible with movies like Dhoom2. South Indian movies try to be over the top sometimes, but at least they're not pretentious like Dhoom 2.

Top Bottom