Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
star trek into darkness preponed in india , now releasing on 10th may , hell yeah . star trek into darkness release date in india preponed! *www.facebook.com/paramountpicturesindia

**** yeah!!

btw a bit off topic but the news is that marvel has got the rights back for ghost rider,blade and punisher & besides that daredevil which was actually acquired a year ago...

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
no , i mean they're origin ... they were characters of Dark Horse comics , now i dont know whether DH is some part of marvel or a different company

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
no , i mean they're origin ... they were characters of Dark Horse comics , now i dont know whether DH is some part of marvel or a different company

no..i think you are confusing it with marvel knights...No DH is a different company altogether...it was the property of marvel right from the origin

Hellboy, Sin City are some of the DH properties...

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
waiting for Go Goa Gone..........

we dnt knw hw tht movie will turn out to b but m not satisfied with recent bollywood flicks ... acting has gone worse ... nw they imitate south in which everything happens damn fast!!! sometimes i get irritated and shout please STOP!! ... there have been exceptions like gangs of wasseypur 1 (havent watchd second part) but all in all , bollywood has disappointed me...
coming to topic: m waiting for new superman flick!!!! n is dere any new hulk movie (animation or live action)??

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
waiting for Go Goa Gone..........

Was thinking about watching it , Viacom 18 made me change my mind .

we dnt knw hw tht movie will turn out to b but m not satisfied with recent bollywood flicks ... acting has gone worse ... nw they imitate south in which everything happens damn fast!!! sometimes i get irritated and shout please STOP!! ... there have been exceptions like gangs of wasseypur 1 (havent watchd second part) but all in all , bollywood has disappointed me...
coming to topic: m waiting for new superman flick!!!! n is dere any new hulk movie (animation or live action)??

dont know about animation , but you can forget about Live action Hulk movie for a good 5 years.

Edit : There is an animation coming this year called Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United . You can also see Hulk Vs and Planet hulk they were released in 2009 and 2010 respectively.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Please stop using sms lingo in the forum :(

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Star Trek Into Darkness 9/10

Next Year (2013):
Iron Man 3 (Done) - 8/10
Star Trek Into Darkness(Done) - 9/10
Man Of Steel
World War Z
Kick Ass 2
Monsters University
The Wolverine
Thor : The Dark World
Despicable Me 2
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
finally saw iron man 3...7.5...expected more but nevertheless a good movie..Also some had asked here about the pacific rim movie release in India...In imax Mumbai, they have a poster of pacific rim inside the building showing the july date..so more or less confirmed...

next up star trek... :D

Top Bottom