Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

Flash

Lost in speed
'Jobs' due tomorrow..
Will gross more for sure, coz of iFans.

Kutcher fits for the role perfectly..

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Elysium-going to watch this
I re-watched district 9 yesterday, it was filled with guys exploding (more gore than I remembered)
Now I'm worried if Elysium's Indian release will be cut down on gore.
Guys share your experience if Indian censor board do cut this stuff out (you can tell about Django, or District 9 itself)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ahhh..it alwaaays has to get personal on TDF. God bless this forum. I figure you have a god awful taste for movies then :p
But I do hope you enjoy the terrible/overly done and style over substance "acting" from dhoom 3. The first two were a major embarrassment for me.

Which will probably be the only saving grace for the film. But what will the mighty Aamir Khan do, when the film makers give him this kind of dialog that screams awfulness to the skies?
D1 & D2 were good movies no doubt about that...and AK won't select a loose script :wink: (does few films in a year and choosy about scripts and Hrithik follow the same path)

and too much of Bollywood CGI comparison with Hollywood CGI spoils the fun...

cyborg47

Technomancer
D1 & D2 were good movies no doubt about that...and AK won't select a loose script :wink: (does few films in a year and choosy about scripts and Hrithik follow the same path)

Gajini had a bad script(I know I'll get a lot of disagrees, but having seen the south indian version so many times, I just don't think the bollywood version is any good), Hrithik was more of an item number in D2, hardly any good dialog to speak except for some awkward one liners, how is that a good judgement about scripts?
and that video I posted speaks otherwise about D2 being a good movie, and its joke when someone says D2 has a good script :p

Zangetsu

Gajini had a bad script(I know I'll get a lot of disagrees, but having seen the south indian version so many times, I just don't think the bollywood version is any good), Hrithik was more of an item number in D2, hardly any good dialog to speak except for some awkward one liners, how is that a good judgement about scripts?
and that video I posted speaks otherwise about D2 being a good movie, and its joke when someone says D2 has a good script :p
u shud watch AB movies such as Zanzeer or Deewar if u r looking for dialogues :wink:

and seriously saying good movies are bad in so so part (dialogues,cgi etc) makes you a true Hollywood fanboy...

Zangetsu

What the? how does that any of it make me a hollywood fanboy just because I find one movie stupid?! :|
not one movie.... according to u Ghajini,D1,D2 & D3 are stupid & filled with flaws and I don't knw how many u dislike
and :chillpill: I've got good taste of movies (not awful)

cyborg47

Technomancer
not one movie.... according to u Ghajini,D1,D2 & D3 are stupid & filled with flaws and I don't knw how many u dislike
and :chillpill: I've got good taste of movies (not awful)

I said Gajini has got bad script, doesn't make it a terrible movie as a whole. D1 and 2 yeah, I hate them, but I have no problem if you enjoy them, like I said, I used to love D2 back then :p

Zangetsu

I said Gajini has got bad script, doesn't make it a terrible movie as a whole. D1 and 2 yeah, I hate them, but I have no problem if you enjoy them, like I said, I used to love D2 back then :p

same here...not only me majority of people enjoyed above three movies.
but we all know very well that what type of movies Indian public expects here so that's a different level of movie than the hollywood movies (where u dnt see any item song or hero dancing in songs)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Dont know How I forgot about this :

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Dawn_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes.jpg

CAESAR IS HOME!

Top Bottom