Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Freaking hell IM3 is 95% on RT...was expecting it to be around 70% or so...still see it falling to 80's

Every blockbuster movie gets high ratings in the beginning, it slowly starts going down as time passes. good example, Green Lantern :p

Sadly, I'd been noticing a lot of average reviews from the non-fanboys for IM3 :|

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Every blockbuster movie gets high ratings in the beginning, it slowly starts going down as time passes. good example, Green Lantern :p

Sadly, I'd been noticing a lot of average reviews from the non-fanboys for IM3 :|

I think it will stay at 80+ , Most of the people that are saying it is bad most probably havent seen it yet they are either trollers, "Nolanites" , or the die-hard comic book fans which cant accept some changes made to a certain character.

Freaking hell IM3 is 95% on RT...was expecting it to be around 70% or so...still see it falling to 80's

Avengers is 93% even after 294 reviews.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I think it will stay at 80+ , Most of the people that are saying it is bad most probably havent seen it yet they are either trollers, "Nolanites" , or the die-hard comic book fans which cant accept some changes made to a certain character.

Nope, not really. Lot of them were general fans. And its understandable though. If you take a character like Bane, make him look like a super badas$ villain with equally awesome writing in the trailers and everywhere, and make extremely silly comedy out of him with a twist, people are going to get pissed and cheated, that's what happened with IM3. Fanboys and nolanites are out of the question. Blame the writers and marketing guys.

Don't read this..unless you're not interested in the movie.
mandarin is an actor in the film, hired by killian, who's the real mandarin, and twist is kind of a comedy scene :| , that's honestly super lame.

I'd heard that guy pearce's acting is good.

I was wondering though, aren't people getting bored of RDJ's humor? like Jack sparrow of MCU. I'm kinda glad avengers 2 will be his last outing.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Nope, not really. Lot of them were general fans. And its understandable though. If you take a character like Bane, make him look like a super badas$ villain with equally awesome writing in the trailers and everywhere, and make extremely silly comedy out of him with a twist, people are going to get pissed and cheated, that's what happened with IM3. Fanboys and nolanites are out of the question. Blame the writers and marketing guys.

mandarin is an actor in the film, hired by killian, who's the real mandarin, and twist is kind of a comedy scene :| , that's honestly super lame.

I was wondering though, aren't people getting bored of RDJ's humor? like Jack sparrow of MCU. I'm kinda glad avengers 2 will be his last outing.

My Reply to the spoiler box
The greatest.most iconic badass IronMan(comics) villain,And He simply doesn't EXIST in the movie.Mandarin is just a myth :x

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

If i recall...GL started off in 90's with few handfull reviews and then dropped drastically to 50's & later much below that...IM3 i guess is sticking around 90's for a while..it started off at 78...anyways...i still see it around late 70's to 80's...
Most of the reviews i read mentioned that Its much better than IM2 but nowhere close to IM1...this seems to be from general fans...but most of them seems to have loved it...may watch this movie after 2 weeks..hoping its good...

godamn it...i have already read the spoiler in an another forum...ruined it for me... :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
My Reply to the spoiler box
The greatest.most iconic badass IronMan(comics) villain,And He simply doesn't EXIST in the movie.Mandarin is just a myth :x

Agreed. But its not what Marvel/Disney's marketing wants us to think. That's what is pissing a lot of people off, who're writing the negative reviews.

If i recall...GL started off in 90's with few handfull reviews and then dropped drastically to 50's & later much below that...IM3 i guess is sticking around 90's for a while..it started off at 78...anyways...i still see it around late 70's to 80's...
Most of the reviews i read mentioned that Its much better than IM2 but nowhere close to IM1...this seems to be from general fans...but most of them seems to have loved it...may watch this movie after 2 weeks..hoping its good...

Its good. Some of the most believable and optimistic reviews I read, say that the movie is fun, and very entertaining(like how a typical marvel movie is supposed to be). Just not memorable enough as IM1.

cyborg47

Technomancer
DC Movie trailer with a Marvel movie , I dont think so . Thor 2 will be shown IMO. Anyway , will let you know.

TDK trailer with Iron man 1. TDKR trailer with Avengers. Marvel vs DC battle doesn't apply when its business.
The problem is, some theaters are showing the trailer 2 and some trailer 3. So I just want to confirm if its trailer 3 in india.

MoS trailer 3 is already on youtube bro

You think I haven't seen it yet? :p Theater experience is different, I want to hear the sound track in there :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
TDK trailer with Iron man 1. TDKR trailer with Avengers. Marvel vs DC battle doesn't apply when its business.
The problem is, some theaters are showing the trailer 2 and some trailer 3. So I just want to confirm if its trailer 3 in india.

You should probably ask someone else , as when I saw Avengers I did not get TDKR trailer or TDK trailer when I saw Iron Man , I got MOS teaser with TDKR . Looks like its something to do with my city multiplexes .

MoS trailer 3 is already on youtube bro

LOL !!!!! You think a guy with superman's avatar pic is gonna miss a trailer related to Man of steel ?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Man of Steel!

Y U NO HAVE LEX LUTHOR AS THE MAIN VILLAIN!!!????

4 movies are enough for that douchebag. Lex from Superman animated>>>>Lex from any superman film to date.

Btw, there's Lex Corp building in the trailer 3, and he was also rumored to appear in the movie in a similar to Norman Osborne in Amazing Spiderman ;)

Top Bottom