Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Wolverine as its closer, but if the other one is as good as First Class then its on my list too.

Days of Future Past and There and Back Again are releasing on the same day 18 July 2014 - it will be a blast of a weekend (hopefully)

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Coming Soon!!!!
A Good Day to Die Hard (2013) - IMDb

Sorry Guys!!. Watched it today.Definitely not a must watch.Iam a die hard fan of die hard:wink: . But this does not have the standard of other 4.Imdb rating on this movie is true.If you still want to watch it, at least wait for the dvd or watch on cable.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
1)Fast 6-Oh come on who isn't waiting
2)Hangover 3-Will wait for the Real version that doesn't come in theathers or cable(I.e some extra content of FUN :) )

quagmire

Allllright !
Sorry to break out this, but yes, we do have an existing thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/162114-upcoming-movie-you-excited-watch.html :oops:
^Redirected by vyom..

This Is the End (2013)

Stars: James Franco, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Jason Segel, Jay Baruchel, Michael Cera, Kevin Hart, Danny McBride

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQxODE3NjM1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzkzNjc4OA@@._ V1._SX640_SY948_.jpg

Monsters University (2013) - Pixar Movie

After Earth (2013) - Will Smith Movie

Kick-Ass 2

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Gravity (2013) - Stars: Sandra Bullock, George Clooney

Directed by Alfonso Cuarón

Gonna be releasing in 3D..

Thor: The Dark World (2013)

The rumoured villain:
*www.iwatchstuff.com/2012/11/14/thor-2-malekith.jpg

The Fifth Estate (2013)

Stars: Benedict Cumberbatch

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQxNTYxNTczNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU0MjAwOQ@@._ V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg

"A look at the relationship between WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his early supporter and eventual colleague Daniel Domscheit-Berg, and how the website's growth and influence led to an irreparable rift between the two friends."

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

------------------------------------------------

I hope this is better than the first (which was a disappointment)

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Well , to be honest I am not sure how MOS will turn out because I've seen lots of great Zack Snyder trailers, but I've yet to see a single good Zack Snyder movie, I have tried to see 300 , Watchmen but could not even complete those movie (I Got bored) and I got bored and frustrated and angry when I watched Sucker Punch . I hope this one turns it around.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Where THE F**K IS Man of Steel TRAILER ! :x :muttering: :punch:

5 45 this morning..according to the countdown :D

Well , to be honest I am not sure how MOS will turn out because I've seen lots of great Zack Snyder trailers, but I've yet to see a single good Zack Snyder movie, I have tried to see 300 , Watchmen but could not even complete those movie (I Got bored) and I got bored and frustrated and angry when I watched Sucker Punch . I hope this one turns it around.

Snyder is only directing, but the movie was David S Goyer's idea and he wrote it himself, he's the same guy who wrote Batman Begins and co wrote TDK and TDKR ;)

There's a separate discussion on this one.

here it is!! :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/167488-man-steel-movie-2013-a-3.html

EDIT - [YOUTUBE]4dUGjBrN3x8[/YOUTUBE]

AAAAAAND..HERE'S THE TRAILER!!!

[youtube]T6DJcgm3wNY[/youtube]

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !

Guys which was the recent movie whose trailer was posted, and everyone called it a great concept? Is it 'Now you can see me"?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
People are going crazy over IRON MAN 3 , the pre-screening reaction is extremely positive , some say it is better than the Avengers .

I will not compare this to avengers , and I think it cant touch the avengers , So well we'll see how good it is .

Top Bottom