Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

Flash

Lost in speed
IM3 is crazy, because of Robert Downey's Tony Stark character.
No one can be that much fit for Stark.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
People are saying Others like Guy Pearce and Sir Ben Kingsley have avted equal or better than RDJ here and also there is a big twist there .

quagmire

Allllright !

The Internship (2013)

"Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment."

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Thor 2 trailer tomorrow...IM3 reviews are out starting today...the initial reviews are extremely positive

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Thor 2 trailer tomorrow...IM3 reviews are out starting today...the initial reviews are extremely positive

Hell yeah , waited enough , Friday cant come soon.

Funny Iron Man 3 Thread (NSFW):
*www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/board/flat/213532634

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
almost all the reviews i have read specifically stated that it is much much better than IM2...

Hell yeah , waited enough , Friday cant come soon.

Funny Iron Man 3 Thread (NSFW):
*www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/board/flat/213532634

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Mandarin is one horny dude...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Should I take my girlfriend to IM3 (on 27th or 28th) or should I ask about her choice? Except 3 Idiots, I don't think any Bollywood movie in last 10 years can be as enjoyable as Avengers.

BTW: it's my 1st movie with her. Any advices? :wink:

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Should I take my girlfriend to IM3 (on 27th or 28th) or should I ask about her choice? Except 3 Idiots, I don't think any Bollywood movie in last 10 years can be as enjoyable as Avengers.

BTW: it's my 1st movie with her. Any advices? :wink:

I guess its better to make her watch IM 1 & 2 before taking her to IM3. I guess she might not get the feel of the story.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I guess its better to make her watch IM 1 & 2 before taking her to IM3. I guess she might not get the feel of the story.

Go for it, its a typical summer blockbuster, tons of comedy and action sequences(though not as epic the ones in avengers)

Avengers is enough, coz part of the story starts with Tony suffering panic attacks due to the alien invasion in avengers. So it has very little to do with IM 1 or 2.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Freaking hell IM3 is 95% on RT...was expecting it to be around 70% or so...still see it falling to 80's

Top Bottom