Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
lol Ramaiah Vestavia (Hindi) Remake of Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (Telugu) remake of Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (Hindi) :p

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
What a stupid trailer. Gave away the whole movie. Who's gonna watch that now?
And that guy is the lead actor? haha...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
What a stupid trailer. Gave away the whole movie. Who's gonna watch that now?
And that guy is the lead actor? haha...

Who cares about that stupid actor or the plot. I know its stupid, but i have my reasons....:wub:

lol Ramaiah Vestavia (Hindi) Remake of Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (Telugu) remake of Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (Hindi) :p

Yeah the plot is utter stupidity in this day. But then i'm not expecting the movie to make sense. ;) :grin:

true dat!!

hehe, atleast someone agrees with me. :grin:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Meh, she was way way more beautiful in 7aum Arivu. And mother of jesus, who wrote those dialogs? how do these people get jobs :|

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Meh, she was way way more beautiful in 7aum Arivu. And mother of jesus, who wrote those dialogs? how do these people get jobs :|

:lol: :grin:... Imagine them being future script/dialogue writers for Christopher Nolan and the likes.:p

Just googled that movie now. Man i really don't like south movies at all. But i guess i've to see this. ;) TFS

p.s Have you watched "No Strings Attached" ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yeah the plot is utter stupidity in this day. But then i'm not expecting the movie to make sense. ;) :grin:

actually you can watch Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (Telugu) film, its a good remake.
Full Movie --> Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana - YouTube

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
actually you can watch Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (Telugu) film, its a good remake.
Full Movie --> Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana - YouTube

Oh thanks for the link mate. Will give it a try but only after watching the one cyborg47 mentioned. ;) :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana?? dude the movie is..ullltra gaaaay!!!

Hey man i really don't have any idea on these movies. Just following plain suggestions from you guys.
Currently downloading the one you mentioned. Is that good? My motive is different though. :grin:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Shruti Hassan looks absolutely like an angel in this movie and i'll be watching this only for her. I don't know how many here's gonna agree but she kind of trumps a lot of AAA bollywood female actors in sheer looks. It seems like too much innocence is hidden somewhere in there.

Oh man, i could go on all day praising such beauty. Even batman couldn't help me get over her. :wub:

:agreed:

I watched her movie '3'(wit subtitles) ....and simply loved it(actually fell in love with her beauty :wub:)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Next Year (2013):
Iron Man 3 (Done) - 8/10
Man Of Steel
World War Z
Kick Ass 2
Monsters University
Fast 6
The Wolverine
Thor : The Dark World
Despicable Me 2
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Thats a great way to keep track , which movies I was excited for , which movies delivered. I am going to upadte it after I see the movies one by one . :) I advice everyone to do the same.

P.S. In the News - BOX OFFICE: IRON MAN 3 Tops International Box Office

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ramaiah Vestavia was a very old song in hindi..now nothing is left in names...
also the Hero looks like Saif Ali Khan :-D

Top Bottom