Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ no one ! Apart from
Banner in the post credit sequence

When I saw avengers , my cousin and I made a kind-a-sorta pact that we will see every MCU film in theaters atleast once , So I will watch everything related to MCU and IMO Thor 2 looks better than IM3 .

^I'm going to download that film.

Why? Any specific reason ?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^ no one ! Apart from
Banner in the post credit sequence

When I saw avengers , my cousin and I made a kind-a-sorta pact that we will see every MCU film in theaters atleast once , So I will watch everything related to MCU and IMO Thor 2 looks better than IM3 .

Why? Any specific reason ?

I don't find Thor films worth buying on DVD or online or whatever
Thor films are meant to be watched on TV
not bought

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Why exactly are you against THOR, especially?
Why not Green lantern, Daredevil, Catwoman!! :-x

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
:oops: I don't like Thor,CA,Non-John Stewart Gl's,DD etc. much.they seem to be lesser superheroes
maybe because they did not have their Animated series on CN?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Indian cartoons are crappy :(.. The next generation could never experience the goodness of old CN cartoons like Samurai Jack for instance :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
[YOUTUBE]fVAaYZQ31TE[/YOUTUBE]

Well honestly i really don't anticipate bollywood movies and not much of a fan of any either. But ever since i had stumbled across this one accidentally over youtube, it has been giving me sleepless nights and sometimes
wet dreams
.:blush:
Shruti Hassan looks absolutely like an angel in this movie and i'll be watching this only for her. I don't know how many here's gonna agree but she kind of trumps a lot of AAA bollywood female actors in sheer looks. It seems like too much innocence is hidden somewhere in there.

Oh man, i could go on all day praising such beauty. Even batman couldn't help me get over her. :wub:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
shruti hassan looks absolutely like an angel in this movie and i'll be watching this only for her. I don't know how many here's gonna agree but she kind of trumps a lot of aaa bollywood female actors in sheer looks. It seems like too much innocence is hidden somewhere in there.

true dat!!

Top Bottom