We are going under a revamp.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
older threads should remain as they are really great when you have to find a quick solution for some issue which was answered before - so you get your solution really quick just by seraching through forum or google.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
older threads should remain as they are really great when you have to find a quick solution for some issue which was answered before - so you get your solution really quick just by seraching through forum or google.
I agree but there are some threads like those on help for buying PC, mobiles laptops. Newer technology is arriving everyday so who would like to buy a PC or laptop based on the old configurations?

The forum is as fast as any other forum out there. It isn't slow anymore.

Yeah I have noticed that. The reason am posting on the forum again. It was so slow at one time that it was highly irritating.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Its hard to delete filter and delete each and every old thread. Old threads are the back bone to the forum and INTERNET. Some user who searches his problem in a search engine will get redirected to the thread.. and if it is solved, he might get this problem solved too. And if the problem haven't been solved, it might be still useful to that particular anonymous user.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Mozilla Firefox on Mac OS X.

Opera on Windows 7. (best browser ever)

Google Chrome on Ubuntu.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Plz add this:
*www.unp.im/images/smilies/sehaj.gif*www.unp.im/images/smilies/sehaj.gif*www.unp.im/images/smilies/sehaj.gif*www.unp.im/images/smilies/sehaj.gif*www.unp.im/images/smilies/sehaj.gif

Gollum

Collector
I'm using my mobile browser to view the forum. Uc browser to be exact. And yea i'm using gprs lol.

Gollum

Collector
About the images in the signature? Why cant we get those? Also rep system and stars and doghnuts for posts.

Gollum

Collector
Imo if the images in the sig are 19kb or less then i think its ok. You can limit the size of image also like image of 500x100 to be the max, unless its steam card. Also why are links not allowed in signature?

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Links are not allowed in signature due to spamming.

THe first thing a spammer does when he registers is change his signature.

Gollum

Collector
Links are not allowed in signature due to spamming.

THe first thing a spammer does when he registers is change his signature.
images are safe. The forum members are there to point if some breaks any rules. Moderators have the power to change anyone's signature. What about stars for designation. Like special stars for admins and mods. Regular stars for members. The numbers could be dependent on post count. Removal of post count from sections of casual discussion.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
images are safe. The forum members are there to point if some breaks any rules. Moderators have the power to change anyone's signature. What about stars for designation. Like special stars for admins and mods. Regular stars for members. The numbers could be dependent on post count. Removal of post count from sections of casual discussion.
Post count doesn't increase in Community Discussions and Fight Club.

Actually, it's not worth it having things like stars etc. Most people find it gimmicky. Colour differentiation is more than enough.

Rahim

Married!
^But hanking or reppiing someone who has helped resolve issues would be a good addition. I don't find it gimmick at all.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^But hanking or reppiing someone who has helped resolve issues would be a good addition. I don't find it gimmick at all.
I agree but we had reputation system when we were at peak and outcomes were not good. ok..let me discuss this with everyone. Edit: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133934-reputation-system-needed-not.html

By gimmick I was referring to stars based on post counts.

Top Bottom