We are going under a revamp.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ya only stylish look only lacking ! Just big avatars & image signature will bring +1 for this forum !
Avatar size has already been increased to 100x100. :)

Image signature, I'll have to see. I won't be allowing image signatures to be "uploaded" to our database; if it allows the use of vB code, then I'll allow that.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ guys this is the bug reporting page - do post in here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/130640-tdf-bug-reporting-page.html

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Don't complain me about the ads. Not in my hands.

Just use this in Stylish for Firefox or as a UserStyle in Opera.

Code:
@namespace url(*www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("thinkdigit.com") {

td[width="164"] {
width: 0 !important;
display: none !important;
}

.forumarea {
width: 100% !important;
}

#contentarea, #footerlink, #footertxt, .footerfixedarea{
}

#header {
}

#mainNavPart {
}

#submenu {
}

.topAd {
}

table[align="right"] {

}

#footer {
}

}

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Don't complain me about the ads. Not in my hands.
That is why Digit forum perhaps can never improve. just renaming / merging/ creating new category will do nothing.

It need to be clean and very user friendly. Server should be fast. I see lots of database, server busy and server down problems.

remember old Digit forum, it was having very few category... but then also it used to rock.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
That is why Digit forum perhaps can never improve. just renaming / merging/ creating new category will do nothing.

It need to be clean and very user friendly. Server should be fast. I see lots of database, server busy and server down problems.

remember old Digit forum, it was having very few category... but then also it used to rock.
You fail to realize that I don't work for Digit.

I'm pruning/mass deleting inactive users with zero posts. That should take care of the errors, I think.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
You fail to realize that I don't work for Digit.

I'm pruning/mass deleting inactive users with zero posts. That should take care of the errors, I think.
I am sorry if you felt that I am blaming you for poor forum performance.
I was only pointing the reason why Digit forum is still performing very bad.

You are really doing great job.. but I am sorry to say that these are not going to do any magic. Regular forum members prefer friendly environment.

Do you think, thousands members of Digit form will install plugins just to surf Digit forum ad free....NO.... only few will install. Better they will start avoiding and shift to other tech forums.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I am sorry if you felt that I am blaming you for poor forum performance.
I was only pointing the reason why Digit forum is still performing very bad.

You are really doing great job.. but I am sorry to say that these are not going to do any magic. Regular forum members prefer friendly environment.

Do you think, thousands members of Digit form will install plugins just to surf Digit forum ad free....NO.... only few will install. Better they will start avoiding and shift to other tech forums.

That's true but this is a wrong place for that complaint to be fair. The complain needs to be forwarded to 9.9 directly and it's in their hands entirely. Mods/Forum Admins cannot do absolutely anything about it. Admins probably have the technical powers but no priviledge to remove the ads.
Moreover Forum Admins don't have Server access for complete control.

This is the place I think the complaint should actually be sent
Welcome to 9.9 Media

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
More of a request really. Whenever I put a review I put on 3 forums at the same time, but I need to have more patience for 2 reasons- waiting for 30-60 secs betweens posts and the image restriction per post. If the image restriction is removed, atleast from the reviews section- BAZZINGA!!!

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
More of a request really. Whenever I put a review I put on 3 forums at the same time, but I need to have more patience for 2 reasons- waiting for 30-60 secs betweens posts and the image restriction per post. If the image restriction is removed, atleast from the reviews section- BAZZINGA!!!
Image restriction per post has been increased to 50.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
The older threads should be deleted. They take up huge amount of space and thus make the forum slow.

Top Bottom