The Cricket Channel

axes2t2

I am a cat
Oh yessssssssss !!!!!!!!!

*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060408064606/uncyclopedia/images/3/3b/Dancing_bear.gif

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
All hail Marlon Samuels. Man that knock was brilliant. Malinga was absolutely punished. I've never seen him manhandled this way.
Credit goes to all WI bowlers too including Ravi Rampaul, Narine , Badree & Samuels as well. Well done WI. :)

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
All hail Marlon Samuels. Man that knock was brilliant. Malinga was absolutely punished. I've never seen him manhandled this way.

Oh you have. CB Triangular Series. India chased 321 in 36.4 overs. Virat Kohli : 133(86) gave Malinga hell.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Nice to see WI win the final even when their top two specially gayle got out for 3 runs ....well done samules

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Credit goes to all WI bowlers too including Ravi Rampaul, Narine , Badree & Samuels as well. Well done WI. :)

you forgot sammy, the skipper batted well,bowled well and captained well

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
The Indian seamers seem to have forgotten that the yorker is the most effective ball in t20. Especially dinda, he thinks just running in hard and waving his arm as fast as possible without focusing on length will earn him good spells.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
And now admist bad form and equally bad rumors of Sachin Playing coming ODI's, the Maestro Sachin TENDULKAR finally announces his retirement from ODI Cricket. :(

I wanted him go with his present form but not this unceremoniously.

Top Bottom