The Cricket Channel

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Time to revive this thread...

Amazing performance by Kohli & Sehwag in 1st ODI...

And lol performance in 2nd ODI

India 49/4 (11.2 ov)

sujoyp

Grand Master
we must be the only team who is in this situation everytime....we won equal number of matches still not qualifies....what a shame...there should be a 5-5 over tie breaker between teams to decide this :D :D

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Well, if we had not lost ot Australia so badly, we would have been in the Semis.

I really want and hope that West Indies wins the Cup.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah ...poor south africans ...everytime they enter into tournaments as the strongest team and ends up before semifinals...they have some bad bad luck

WI are doing fine...its good they brought back gayle....England had lost coz of no peterson like before

ajayritik

Technomancer
yaah ...poor south africans ...everytime they enter into tournaments as the strongest team and ends up before semifinals...they have some bad bad luck

WI are doing fine...its good they brought back gayle....England had lost coz of no peterson like before

I don't think South Africa came in with being a strong team. Infact in T20 it's difficult to predict. Even Australia lost to Zimbabwe sometime back. Also I don't agree completely on they being unlucky. In some instances yes like the 1992 World Cup and to an extent 2003 world cup. People who start relying on luck completely go nowhere.

And also Kevin Petersen though a very good player and critical to England team. He may not be the only reason for England bowing out. In the recent series against Pakistan, Kevin was there but still they lost.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Being a long time WI fan, I am happy the way Chris Gayle is carrying himself these days. WI selectors rarely do anything right, but that one year exile of Gayle was important for everyone, including Gayle himself. I will be very surprised if KP will be a changed persona after all these like Gayle; he doesn't look like a great learner.