The Cricket Channel

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And Bangladesh losing to Sri Lanka to make a India-Pakistan final, provided India win against Pakistan. 2x money making opportunity. :D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hehe..I am watching in youtube...in360p the commentary is totally inaudible in crowd noise, but in 28p and 720p its fine.

But for some strange reason, 720p is one over lagging :(

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Virat Kohli FTW!!
The way he is playing now, his stats will be better than that of Sachin at the same age.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Kohli is playing just superbly ....at this rate he can make huge runs....he have already made 12 centuries now

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
A simple math showing he will score more runs and more centuries than Sachin if he plays the same no. of ODIs. Whether he can last that long is the question.

sujoyp

Grand Master
No one can last that long as sachin

Sachin started playing at the age of 16 and kohli is already 22-23 even if kohli plays upto 38 his career is still short by 5 years compared to sachin :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
When I see R.Ashvin bowling,I somehow feels he tries too much many times and that too perhaps going beyond his capacity.He is a nice bowler but soon going to fed away due to this habit.

I would not have agreed with you more.

i knw pathans bowling and last over of praveen was stupidious
but it was mr. Legends 147 ball knock which made sure india was well short of 25-30 runs
i dont question his ability his talent but yesterday his innings didnt make any sense (of-course unless his 100th 100 was in question) , although his post innings interview was indicating the other way....
iam a big of sachin but just wasnt convinced how he played yesterday it was alot unlike sachin , he was given in to all this hype and pressure ...
hope he gets over this on match against PAK..
I agree with you a little here I think maybe it cost India atleast 10-15 runs due to he slowing down a bit.
My full support for you view..

And yesterday Australia defended 204 successfully and still won by 64 runs
Hope you watched the Second ODI yesterday.
^^thats Australia
Same Australia couldn't score even 200.
again proved...his ton costs india the match
I think it's not fair to target Sachin for India losing the match. I understand India might have scored a little more if he had not slowed down. But Pakistan the other day had a similar target set for Bangladesh which Bangladesh were not able to achieve.
Is there any conspiracy theory about that match being fixed :D

bangladesh won there last match (good for bangladesh cricket)
Sachin made his 100th 100 (Good for BCCI, TRP etc)
India's last hope to reach final is to win over rival pakistan (good money making opportunity for everyone) A nail biting match
I don't agree with you here at all.
I hope people finally get over this Match Fixing thing.
Honestly if I was part of the BCCI/TRP I would ensure that the match Sachin scores his 100th ton India wins coz the lose to Bangladesh would take the sheen out of Sachin's century.
So if Bangladesh wins against SriLanka in the last league match you would say that match was rigged as well so that it's good for Bangladesh Cricket? Also it would prove that Bangladesh Cricket Board is more richer than BCCI?
Even after winning the match against Pakistan India is not ensure of the final spot. I don't know how can you term the India Vs Pak match as probable of being rigged.

sujoy I thought you are a sensible guy.
And Bangladesh losing to Sri Lanka to make a India-Pakistan final, provided India win against Pakistan. 2x money making opportunity. :D
So now Bangladesh has become such a team that after defeating India if it loses to SriLanka then it would be some money making oppurtunity.

Sachin started playing at the age of 16 and kohli is already 22-23 even if kohli plays upto 38 his career is still short by 5 years compared to sachin :)
I agree with you.

To all you guys who talk about Match fixing or whatever if India such a strong hold and was into match fixing why it couldn't ensure that Australia wins against SriLanka so that India and Australia play finals, that too 3 finals to get more viewership/TRP etc.

Atleast back up your claims with something substantial.

sujoyp

Grand Master
LOL y r u taking my conspiracy theory so seriously :D...u know that conspiracy theories like alien exists, US never landed on moon etc r there...it was just like that :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Offtopic sujoy the dog is cute in the pic. Hopefully will see it when I travel to Nagpur sometime.

yup my dog looks cute mostly in pics...in real life he is bit aggressive and dont allow people to touch him :D but still if u want to meet him, anytime ;)

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge

I agree wit u.. but still.. even if he plays 7 years lesser than sachin till the age of 38, tha amount of international cricket played nowadays, if he continues playing like this, he will surely play atleast 400 ODIs for India, & he may even go past sachin's no of centuries in ODIs and a few other sachin records...:wink::-D

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
feels so sad..:cry: that India lost the one-off T20 against South Africa..
firstly our bowlers playing like our local 'gully cricket'..:-(
more so coz of SA batsmen in super-murderous form..:|
And feel so angrybird that the stupid:hissyfit::duh2: rains killed our last hope of winning..:aaargh:
BTW, uthappa was not at all impressive.. scoring 18 off 19.. if he could have hit more boundaries.. den we would hav covered that losing margin of 11 runs..:-(

Top Bottom