The Cricket Channel

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
I cried when i saw all their faces with tears, what a match, i was doing night shift, came home and could not sleep entire day, it was action packed match, SA deserves a World Cup title, hope whatever curse they have with Rain, DL, or watherver, it ends here, and they at least win one World Cup in future

- - - Updated - - -

Whaterver happens, but i dont want Australia win this World Cup, they have had it four times, and India too had it twice, I wish New Zealand deserves this, they have proved themselves, but I would love to see India reach final and give a great match

ajayritik

Technomancer
I cried when i saw all their faces with tears, what a match, i was doing night shift, came home and could not sleep entire day, it was action packed match, SA deserves a World Cup title, hope whatever curse they have with Rain, DL, or watherver, it ends here, and they at least win one World Cup in future

- - - Updated - - -

Whaterver happens, but i dont want Australia win this World Cup, they have had it four times, and India too had it twice, I wish New Zealand deserves this, they have proved themselves, but I would love to see India reach final and give a great match

Too be honest even I wanted SA to win the world cup but I didn't like some of the statements given by ABDV saying they are the best and just 3 more matches to go after pool league. On their day they can beat any team.
Hence I was rooting for NZ in yesterday's match. However after watching some of the photos of the SA Cricketers I felt bad also they gave their best except for few moments.

I don't like teams which brag and act cocky just like how Australia is doing currently. I really would love India to beat them tomorrow.

However I don't agree with your statement that since Australia and India have won it more than once other team should win say NZ or SA. It's the team which does best on the specific day i.e. Final should win irrespective of whether they didn't win in the past or they won all their matches till Final. Do check the 1992 World cup I don't think Pakistan played that great in the initial part.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i want other team to win because for the good of cricket, it will popularize cricket more in other countries, other else it will be only 4 big teams in world cricket, competing with each other,

Why ABDV said that is to have a positive approach and think like a winner, they did not said anything bad about any other team, they only said that they are best and will win, and i appreciate this, every team should think like a champion, it brings best out of players.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
I'm not quite sure I understand why the first few wickets are falling like a pack of cards (refer to Kohli & Sons). Aussies are acting cocky, but so are we, to some extent. But NZ are doing good, really good. Damn impressed with their recent performance, but I wouldn't be surprised if the other two teams lift the cup in the end.

Just want to watch a GG (good game) in the end

Top Bottom