TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Okay, will do and let you know...
Btw, a bit offtopic but how come your signature is so big, has more than 400 characters and 5 lines???
I thought this was a democratic forum, how come mods have special privileges???:evil:
It actually has 5 lines. But 600 characters.

For you it's 5 lines, 400 characters without BB Code markup, 750 characters including BB Code markup.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Okay, will do and let you know...
Btw, a bit offtopic but how come your signature is so big, has more than 400 characters and 5 lines???
I thought this was a democratic forum, how come mods have special privileges???:evil:

that depends on number of posts or Rank (mod / supermod/ admin, etc.) ??
BTW, ico is an admin. isn't he ?

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
It actually has 5 lines. But 600 characters.

For you it's 5 lines, 400 characters without BB Code markup, 750 characters including BB Code markup.

How in hell is that signature 5 lines??? Elaborate...
And, why the discrimination???

that depends on number of posts or Rank (mod / supermod/ admin, etc.) ??
BTW, ico is an admin. isn't it ?

I don't care if he's a mod/admin or whatever, why this discrimination??? Not fair...:evil:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How in hell is that signature 5 lines??? Elaborate...
And, why the discrimination???
It's 5 lines. Enter has been pressed only 5 times.

Try zooming out of the webpage Ctrl + Scroll and you'll know.

Discrimination because earlier I had given too much liberty in signatures to normal members. What happened was:

core i7-3770k :flamethrower: asus p8z77 deluxe :machinegun: :mallet: amd radeon hd 7970:fencing::boxing::enforcer2: corsair ax850 :mrgreen: :p 500 GB hard disk :p
btw you can still have 750 characters. Try using the Spoiler tag you know.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Discrimination because earlier I had given too much liberty in signatures to normal members. What happened was:

cant stop laughing at that example :lol:
*i.imgur.com/1NGR26V.gif
offtopic: whose was that siggy BTW ?
or you just made it up ?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Lot of people had similar signatures. :p I had to disable smilies in signatures because of it. We used to regulate and edit signatures but after a while, it was toooo much.

Need help on this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/175701-weird-bug-related-post-your-latest-purchase-thread.html

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Am LOLing hard at this example... :-D

Lot of people had similar signatures. :p I had to disable smilies in signatures because of it. We used to regulate and edit signatures but after a while, it was toooo much.

Need help on this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/175701-weird-bug-related-post-your-latest-purchase-thread.html

Am still having the same problem... Gonna avoid that thread for a couple of days now... :evil:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
IMO, Digitians are having problem in that thread because its one of the huge most threads on TDF. (its the largest I have come across)
638 pages full of High Quality Images, "thanks" and "pics or it didn't happen" s are causing the problem. on TDF servers ?
another one is 'must watch movies' one.
P. S. i'm not predicting its (must watch movies thread) demise.

cant we create a new thread for that ?
or archive the old posts and delete them to make the thread a bit less huge.

please let me know if my logic is wrong.
I am just guessing.

amjath

Human Spambot
I was browsing last page of "GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D" thread. I wanted to go a page back, then the page stops in the middle and did not load completely. Then whole TDF is timed out now in all browser.

@dashing.sujay: Many posts in many threads disappearing. Purchase thread only is not the culprit

Edit: GTA V thread loaded fully after timed out

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I was browsing last page of "GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D" thread. I wanted to go a page back, then the page stops in the middle and did not load completely. Then whole TDF is timed out now in all browser.

@dashing.sujay: Many posts in many threads disappearing. Purchase thread only is not the culprit

Edit: GTA V thread loaded fully after timed out

working fine from my side.

one thing.
if the thread is having problems, then all must have all the problems. isn't it like that ?

also, same problem with some of the Digitians look suspicious.
and post disappearances , IMO , are not connected with the time-out problems.

@amjath : which browser are you using ?

amjath

Human Spambot
working fine from my side.

one thing.
if the thread is having problems, then all must have all the problems. isn't it like that ?

also, same problem with some of the Digitians look suspicious.

But posts disappearing is happening in many threads, owners of the post saw it and dashing also mentioned it above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom