TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^

whenever I log in using a mobile I need to select mobile theme every time which is a PITA .. is not the mobile theme should be auto applied based on the browser's user agent setting ?

any solution for this ? ;-)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have been facing this issue while uploading pics here :

*i.imgur.com/95K0Pv5.png

Anyone else facing this?

heidi2521

Padawan
7kBR9uL.jpg

Seems to work.

SakuraiLaugh.jpg

Also works through the "Insert image" button

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I'm getting denial-of-service like behavior in the forum.

Every time I open the "Post your latest purchase" thread, the forum just stops responding to everything for a few hours. I am unable to use the forum at all if I open that thread.

Every other thread seems to work absolutely fine if I don't open Post your latest purchase apparently. I've been unable to post and reply to a member who asked me a question for quite a few days and also post over there.

I do not know why it is happening.

Hrishi

Sometimes , "What's New" link doesn't show any threads to me saying that no new posts have been found.

amjath

Human Spambot

Every time I open the "Post your latest purchase" thread, the forum just stops responding to everything for a few hours. I am unable to use the forum at all if I open that thread.

Every other thread seems to work absolutely fine if I don't open Post your latest purchase apparently. I've been unable to post and reply to a member who asked me a question for quite a few days and also post over there.

I confirm that i too have this issue especially on "Post your latest purchase" thread. When I go a page back, the page stops and other threads too.

Edit:
Since evening i'm seeing few posts getting disappeared.

When i was using tapatalk on phone i saw some posts, then went on to PM fellow TDFer's. When i open tapatalk again i saw so posts of them. Quickly i checked TDF on desktop same issue. Also i see a lot of issue in "Post your purchase" thread. Sometimes that thread stops working making other thread not to open.

PS: I cleared cookies in chrome completely

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
facing the same issue as EG but not for a few hours though but the forum do stops responding for 20-30 minutes.

Hrishi

I second that.
Opened that thread in today Morning from US based ISP , it took a bit of time to load the page ( It's an uber speed connection ). The next moment , I couldn't open any link on thinkdigit.com domain , let alone the forum.
Tried accessing TD from indian ISP at it failed as well. Tried from My Cellphone , and that too failed.

The service was restored after 10-15 minutes.
PS: I am not going in that spooky thread again. (What's hiding in there ? ). :p

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Why are my posts getting deleted???:-x
First in the show off thread and now, in an education thread!!!

Last edited:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^^I've seen that problem in playdate thread yesterday. few posts of mine and others disappeared and few of them re appeared after some time..

i don't know what the fcuk is going on but some posts keep disappearing and reappear after sometime..

this is what i see now above my post

*i.imgur.com/T1Htgmb.png

but i'm sure i replied to avinandan's post about l4d2 and quoted ManiDhillon in same reply before Allu Azad's post a few mins earlier. also ghose12311's post about l4d2, i saw it at 4:30pm and it disappeared later. now it is visible again. :O

:unsure:

Anyone else observe this?

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
check if you are facing that problem with "Post your latest purchase" thread.

Okay, will do and let you know...
Btw, a bit offtopic but how come your signature is so big, has more than 400 characters and 5 lines???
I thought this was a democratic forum, how come mods have special privileges???:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom