TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjath

Human Spambot
I have a question: If i report a post will it removed without mods approval or mods check them then remove it

Also can mods see posts disappearing

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
@ ,<all persons saying that some mod deleting posts>
since the matter is of temporary disappearances, i.e., the posts appear again after some time, it cannot be mods, since they can delete posts, but how can they "undelete" the post again ?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I have a question: If i report a post will it removed without mods approval or mods check them then remove it

Also can mods see posts disappearing

Everything has to be done manually.

And no, we can't see disappearing posts.

@ ,<all persons saying that some mod deleting posts>
since the matter is of temporary disappearances, i.e., the posts appear again after some time, it cannot be mods, since they can delete posts, but how can they "undelete" the post again ?

Mods can undelete the post.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
Bug -
If I post, the post appears but after lots of newlines, like this. But once you click on edit post and post again, it gets corrected.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
today i posted a comment to the thread about rcom offering 1GB 3G data for rs.123 . when i checked again right now , it wasn't there. i have posted a different comment which I can see it now.

And I started a thread in Networking section today morning only about How to lower bandwidth of internet connection in windows pc. Now I can't find that thread either. Was it deleted because of some violation? I want to know.

Vignesh B

Youngling
^^ Same with me. I just checked now, in the 50k laptop suggestion thread, one of my post which I had posted in the morning is gone along with with a post by a fellow TDF member.
I don't think we violated any rules there. If yes, please inform me about the same.

amjath

Human Spambot
^Me too. Posts are vanished from all my subscribed thread

^Me too. Posts are vanished from all my subscribed thread

I'm unable to make posts from my college's network. I can successfully log-in adn watch, but when I make a post, the page just keeps loading and finally shown a dialog box with options to 'leave the page' and 'stay on the page'.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
After a brief downtime forum is thankfully back :)

PS: Had quite a lot of fun in the IRC with a few guys when the forum was down :p

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
We had some server problems, and have made changes to it. Everything should run a little smoother now. Please let me know in this thread if there are any bugs that crop up from now onwards (19th July 2013, 5:00 PM India time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom