TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjath

Human Spambot
After a brief downtime forum is thankfully back :)

PS: Had quite a lot of fun in the IRC with a few guys when the forum was down :p

i visit IRC only when the forum is down :p

We had some server problems, and have made changes to it. Everything should run a little smoother now. Please let me know in this thread if there are any bugs that crop up from now onwards (19th July 2013, 5:00 PM India time).

I use to face slow loading in Post your purchase thread, but it looks like the issue is fixed. Thanks :D

Vignesh B

Youngling
We had some server problems, and have made changes to it. Everything should run a little smoother now. Please let me know in this thread if there are any bugs that crop up from now onwards (19th July 2013, 5:00 PM India time).
The vanished posts are still missing. I think that going forward from now onwards, there would be no vanishing of posts.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
With a database as large as ours it's only natural to have regular checks.

Over the next week, it will be disabled about 2 or 3 times while we test out some various options. We will turn off the forum for about 20 minutes each time so we can evaluate logs and results of various parameters.

I will watch this thread for bug reports. Forum will be turned off for 20 minutes next at about 4 pm India time on Monday, 22nd July 2013. There should be no data loss with any of these scheduled outages, so don't worry about any more missing posts. What's already gone is gone though.

Flash

Lost in speed
By default, TDF6.5 shows the contents with the "Tahoma" font, whereas Neo TDF members shows with "Verdana".
Is there any way to do set the font as "Tahoma" in Neo TDF, by default?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
TBH I did not notice any change of fonts in Neo TDF and TDF 6.5 .. the fonts look same to me ;-)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
By default, TDF6.5 shows the contents with the "Tahoma" font, whereas Neo TDF members shows with "Verdana".
Is there any way to do set the font as "Tahoma" in Neo TDF, by default?
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

and then create a custom CSS for yourself. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so you faced issue with uploading attachments on 23rd and 24th july .. the various testings with forum [ DB ] might have caused this.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ click this link and it will work.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/index.php?styleid=36

then go to this link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions and change the default forum theme/template to 6.5 one and save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom