TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vignesh B

Youngling
This particular post seems blank to me when opened with Chrome. - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-game...heard-related-technology-132.html#post1912677
Tried re-enabling show all images options under chrome settings. Tried deleting browser history, cookies, cache etc but still not solved.
I can see the image through Firefox though.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^
Try using the latest stable version of Chrome and see if it helps, you can also try using the new Beta version and see if it solves it. Else upgrade to a proper browser like Opera or Firefox.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
This particular post seems blank to me when opened with Chrome. - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-game...heard-related-technology-132.html#post1912677
Tried re-enabling show all images options under chrome settings. Tried deleting browser history, cookies, cache etc but still not solved.
I can see the image through Firefox though.

Can you open the image directly?

*sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/942092_623393707689539_904245748_n.jpg

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I was facing the same problem. I didn't try it on other browsers but changed DNS to Google and it worked. Try. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
checked with Chromium version 28.0.1501.0 (198800) and everything is working fine ( image is properly visible ).

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hi,

Can someone please tell me if there is any limit to the number of characters [BB code/alphabets etc] for the signature??

I have seen members with signatures much longer than mine.

but when i try to add any item, vB tells me its more than 5 lines. its clearly 4 lines.

i added Tamron 70-300mm DI LD, but had to remove the TDF IRC link, in spite of the whole signature being less than 5 lines.

i know this is a trivial matter, but any help will be appreciated.

Flash

Lost in speed
Lastpass, to the rescue.. :p
I don't remember the date, when i manually typed UID & PWD for logging into TDF> :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom