TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
now I got the reason for not seeing any ads after logging in ;-) as I always use the TDF v6.5 theme.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I am unable to access IRC. It always says "Unable to connect to server for Captcha authorization."

Well, you type the captcha wrong. You could also download an IRC client for your OS, instead of using webchat, or use kiwi IRC

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
how about we implement/add a tag feature so if we mention a user as ( for eg. ) @sam he gets a notification .. it's useful if someone wants some particular user/users to join a specific thread. instead of sending PM those particular users can be mentioned as @xxx, @yyy on such thread posts ( by Op or someone else ) and because of the notification they will know they need to have a look/post on such threads.

please guys do something to get this thing onto the forum..

an addition : if someone quotes any post of a fellow user (say xjkldhdf), then xjkldhdf automatically gets a notification

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
There is a problem with links in User CP when the window width is 960.also when editing post in advanced editor "Save Changes" button doesn't work. kinda weird.. works sometimes and doesn't work sometimes :/

Flash

Lost in speed
please guys do something to get this thing onto the forum..

an addition : if someone quotes any post of a fellow user (say xjkldhdf), then xjkldhdf automatically gets a notification
With the active admin (ico) gone, who's gonna implement "Tagging"?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
yup..

here (last active details as on May 21, 2013 18:42 PM

amritsingh : 19-12-2012 01:01 PM
Chainsaw : 20-11-2012 02:28 PM
digitadmin : 17-05-2013 03:27 PM
ico : 18-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Raaabo : 21-05-2013, 04:52 PM (Today) :hyper:
shauvik : 29-04-2013 10:34 AM

raabo might help..

and just two out of six team digit members logged in the year 2013 till now..
r4gs : 19-05-2013 06:25 PM
and
staticsid : 31-01-2013 10:54 PM

Krow

Crowman
Most admins are 9dot9 media employees, got nothing to do with the forum. Only admins who really care about the forum are Raaabo and ico. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom