TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Make the width normal, or someone may go on a hunger strike. Not good. This is not good.

No pc/tech strike will be more relevant here. Is the width really REDUCED or is it a bug?

No pc/tech strike will be more relevant here. Is the width really REDUCED or is it a bug?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I like "Tdf v 6.5" better than Neo's cotton candy theme.
Am I the only one?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I like "Tdf v 6.5" better than Neo's cotton candy theme.
Am I the only one?

no you are not alone ;-) and seriously we need some more themes to select from such as some fluid wide screen themes.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ There are ads on both sides.

*pbs.twimg.com/media/BKhPcZvCAAA5w8z.png

Thanks to @TheHumanBot for pointing that out.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
not our work. looks like someone from team digit fiddled with the settings.

yep, but you and I both see no adds after logging in, right ? but acc to the screenshot posted by Kl@w-24 he sees adds and Nipun's post has no such ads ? Don't know if Nipun is using any kind of ad-blocker but I'm not using any sort of adblocker but like Nipun even I don't see any ads after logging in.

Mow I think the cenered post stuff is some sort of bug coz try to zoom out using browser control ( ctrl+-) and the side borders/margins will be vanished .. on HD res it's not that much visible so with resolution beyond HD this issue may not be even there at-all ( this could be a Vb update which cause all this or something else ? ) .. but everyone should get same experience that's why I asked for some more themes like those fluid width themes .

yep, but you and I both see no adds after logging in, right ? but acc to the screenshot posted by Kl@w-24 he sees adds and Nipun's post has no such ads ? Don't know if Nipun is using any kind of ad-blocker but I'm not using any sort of adblocker but like Nipun even I don't see any ads after logging in.

Mow I think the cenered post stuff is some sort of bug coz try to zoom out using browser control ( ctrl+-) and the side borders/margins will be vanished .. on HD res it's not that much visible so with resolution beyond HD this issue may not be even there at-all ( this could be a Vb update which cause all this or something else ? ) .. but everyone should get same experience that's why I asked for some more themes like those fluid width themes .
I dont see ads on PC but do see ads when browsing from mobile (UC Browser).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom