Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ don't panic ;-)

i keep firefox too..
but chrome is unbeatable..

but mine stuck at "Version 26.0.1410.64 m"

still shows "Google Chrome is up to date."

hell :-x

because it's the most recent stable version .. all of the other versions are either beta or dev build and if you want you can try them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
how about we implement/add a tag feature so if we mention a user as ( for eg. ) @sam he gets a notification .. it's useful if someone wants some particular user/users to join a specific thread. instead of sending PM those particular users can be mentioned as @xxx, @yyy on such thread posts ( by Op or someone else ) and because of the notification they will know they need to have a look/post on such threads.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
how about we implement/add a tag feature so if we mention a user as ( for eg. ) @sam he gets a notification .. it's useful if someone wants some particular user/users to join a specific thread. instead of sending PM those particular users can be mentioned as @xxx, @yyy on such thread posts ( by Op or someone else ) and because of the notification they will know they need to have a look/post on such threads.

+1 would be very helpful

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

:wow:
+ ∞ ..
i think this has been suggested previously too but this seems to need much coding (i think) ..

kinda :offtopic: : when do members get their HTML code ON ?

please redirect me to the page where all these are listed..
(searched , but couldn't find)

Flash

Lost in speed

So finally it's coming together!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I face this rarely and really can't remeber the last time I faced this double post bug and from the posts of you guys it does not look like you are facing it as well ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom