TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ That worked, thanks thetechfreak!
No problem. Happy to help :)
In the friend list in profile, the avatars of all friends are resized to a square, even if the member has a rectangular avatar. Eg.:- 'Sam' has a slightly rectangular avatar which appears like a pixelated crap in that list.
I don't think there is a workaround. BTW if you do want to watch an avatar just watch it on a post :p

Vignesh B

Youngling
Getting this(Highlighted in the red box).

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/feedback/10053d1366187789-tdf-upgraded-post-bugs-here-please-untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 129

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My profile pic is not being shown and post count isn't increasing either. please help!
Your profile pic is there on your profile page. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/145143.html

Change your "Avatar". Avatar is displayed on posts.

amjath

Human Spambot
Yes, u can spend all day and night in Bandwidth Wastage thread but u cant see +1 increase in ur posts count :p :D

Vignesh B

Youngling
Many of the already read posts show up as unread, the next time I open my browser.
Not a big issue as such, but still its worth being solved.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i am getting some kind of spam called scorecard research on tdf...is this some form of tdf advertising or do i have spam in my own comp??

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
when opening new tab it's showing enter username password(the default guest screen when reading a thread). this was not there today morning.

fix this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom