TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
After reading the above complaint, was the first time I actually looked at what was in the quick reply... I just prefer manually typing my BBC tags.

And, BTW, Pratyush, what do you hope to do in those 5 seconds you saved, troll more ?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
After reading the above complaint, was the first time I actually looked at what was in the quick reply... I just prefer manually typing my BBC tags.

And, BTW, Pratyush, what do you hope to do in those 5 seconds you saved, troll more ?

:+1: to both :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
You guys are supposed to be geeks.. just manually type the spoiler tag

it aint hard
how do you think I used spoiler tags till now? :lol: I only realized that its missing from quick reply cause I started using spoiler tag lot and I had to test the tags before posting. its one of the most common feature used apart from "quote" :p,

I did that in vB 3.8. The old way doesn't work in vB 4.2.x. vB 4.2.x uses a third party editor.

So not possible atm.

:( .. how about shortcuts? like Ctrl+B for bold etc. something can be done for spoilers too?

Anish

Spectre
vbulletin discontinued support for 4.x versions. will tdf move to another bb software or upgrade to vb 5?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
where's the list for all bbc..
anyways.. there's a grey line (actually, a rectangle) at the bottom of the page.. , it says "close" on the right..
here :

Clipboarder.2013.05.03.jpg

randomuser111

Technomancer
Nothing happens when I click on quick reply. I have to click on "Reply to Thread" many times before I can make a post. Any ideas ?

amjath

Human Spambot
^ Quick reply box is open already click and start typing.
It was like that before "quick reply" box was not available click on "Reply to Thread"
Its fine now

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
some photos are not appearing, instead the deal old symbol is taking its place..

i think its something with the browser or my pc..

anybody wanna help ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Source of the photo ? Attachment or 3rd image hosting website ?
Browser Name and Version ? OS Platform ?
Did you try with any other browser ?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Version 26.0.1410.64 m (do i need to mention name ?? haha Chrome updates so much

and not all photos are like that, just a few..
will point to one..

and no no other browser.

but cant find one now..
two pics were at the showoff your desktop thread, working good now..

found it...
this one ..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-603.html#post1868272

but when i refreshed the page, the images appeared..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Version 26.0.1410.64 m (do i need to mention name ?? haha Chrome updates so much

and not all photos are like that, just a few..
will point to one..

and no no other browser.

but cant find one now..
two pics were at the showoff your desktop thread, working good now..

found it...
this one ..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-603.html#post1868272

but when i refreshed the page, the images appeared..

Nokia Lumia 620 pics .. well working fine on chromium 27.0.1444.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom