TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Thanks ico,seems like the double post issue has been solved.Anyone else still have the problem?

Edit:I guess not:(

ratul

█████████████████
well i am having a weird issue, many times (mostly during afternoon) i can't login into TDF properly..
It's like that:
Seeing a thread, click on reply ----> Login Page comes, feed the info. ----> Redirected to Advanced Editing Page ----> Click on post reply ----> Again login page comes, Again feed the info ----> Reply is posted ----> Now wanna do something else (like seeing PM) ----> Again Login page comes ( and it goes on..)

Means that my login time is 5-7secs, after that it automatically logs out.. It's not a cookie error or something as this happens to both firefox and IE..
Also this was before when i was using win7, and now when i am using win8, so problem is with TDF only..
Like at this time in night, it's working fine, so is it a bug???

Flash

Lost in speed
I've enabled "Enhanced Interface" in Message editor, but still i get HTML codes like (Example: BOLD [/ B])when i do bold,color change,etc in 'Post quick reply'.
Anyone experiencing this?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Having a TDF app will be cool, Probably browsing the latest tech news and accessing posts in ease and probably inserting thumbnails directly

gameranand

Living to Play
The Connect with Facebook function is not working for me. It shows "An error occurred please try again later". However many other site accounts which have this function are able to connect to FB flawlessly.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Seems like the multiple posts problem has not yet been resolved.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/156198-need-suggestions-16gb-pen-drive.html#post1788796

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The XDA App is nothing other than Tapatalk rebranded.

Just buy Tapatalk and use it with TDF. We support Tapatalk.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Did you find the cause of double post(sometimes triple posts)issue?

For me,It has become a daily routine to edit the double posts after posting a comment.Now,even if there is only a single post,my finger will automatically click on the 'edit' icon,as usual,only to realise that i dont have to edit anything:D !

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
The XDA App is nothing other than Tapatalk rebranded.

Just buy Tapatalk and use it with TDF. We support Tapatalk.

Yes,Tha'ts the best thing anyone can do If he is using Mobile For TDF
I'm also using it right now...

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Did you find the cause of double post(sometimes triple posts)issue?

For me,It has become a daily routine to edit the double posts after posting a comment.Now,even if there is only a single post,my finger will automatically click on the 'edit' icon,as usual,only to realise that i dont have to edit anything:D !

I support him. Actually, IMO, @Nanducob is the worst hit by this issue of multiple posts.:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom