TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
its a bit PITA when using TDF through mobile but not via tapatalk, but opera mini or android default browser... can you please configure that and make it a bit more friendly?

multiquote doesnt work. settings cannot be changed.

fix that??

prttal

Broken In
A redirect from google search or a link from some other websites never take you to the thread. Instead you are always at td.com/forum/

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Do tell me if you face Quick Reply double posting problem now.

May be the WYSIWYG editor causing problem.
automerge even after posting a reply after 24 hours.
Weird.

Automerge time was set exactly 1440 minutes. (24 hours)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Please fix the double post issue.Other forums have a waiting time in between two posts,do we have it here?Hope this gets posted twice:)

Please fix the double post issue.Other forums have a waiting time in between two posts,do we have it here?Hope this gets posted twice:)

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!

I agree. But, IMO, this (multiple posts) hasn't something to do with waiting time. This seems to be a bug. Waiting time between posts is well implemented here, I suppose; I've experienced this.

TRYING MULTIPLE POSTS WITH WAITING TIME

I agree. But, IMO, this (multiple posts) hasn't something to do with waiting time. This seems to be a bug. Waiting time between posts is well implemented here, I suppose; I've experienced this.

Seriously, there is no waiting time between posts. I did that within ~6-8 seconds through quick reply. Mods, please take a note of this!

gameranand

Living to Play
When I update any post then it gets auto-merged which is fine but the position of thread and timing of post doesn't change in the particular section. Means if I post something now and then after 2 hours then the thread position should again reach on top and post timing should be modified for the last post but this doesn't happen.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Thanks, ico. So, should we give it a try?

Means if I post something now and then after 2 hours then the thread position should again reach on top and post timing should be modified for the last post but this doesn't happen.
You mean on the page usercp.php? If yes, I agree, sometimes it behaves quite weird but at other times, it's normal.
In case you're talking about the timing of the post in a particular thread after automerge, then, I don't agree as I've experienced automerge of posts and the time of the post does change to the time of the last post. (BTW, 95% of the times, I use Quick Reply)

This too was auto merge of two posts posted between a gap of around 10 minutes.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There is 30 seconds waiting time between two posts. I'm increasing to 60.
No man pleasen . i spend quite less time on forum and rapidly post(opening multiple threads in tabs and reply one by one). It will be huge problem for me :(
When I update any post then it gets auto-merged which is fine but the position of thread and timing of post doesn't change in the particular section. Means if I post something now and then after 2 hours then the thread position should again reach on top and post timing should be modified for the last post but this doesn't happen.
I think the time of latest post is shown AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom