TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is crazy:-

I wish there were some Chivarly or War of Roses players here. Would have given it a go.

I wish there were some Chivalry or War of Roses players here. Would have given it a go.

I typed the first sentence, clicked post quick reply. Realized the spelling mistake, corrected and again clicked post quick reply, both get posted in one go.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Can anyone please tell me who is the mod for the Freeware thread?
Actually, I was browsing the forum, just then, saw this thread named "Deleting Duplicates", when I followed it, my Avast Web Shield blocked the Webpage saying the page contains a Trojan Horse.
I just wanted to report this page, but couldn't find who's the mod or where should I report the issue. I hope my Avast hasn't gone bad, or isn't showing any false popups.
The link to the page is: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/freeware/160880-deleting-duplicates.html

Avast_WebShield.png

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Guys, (more importantly, MODS), are we doing something about the lingering security threat reported above? None of us wants to get infected by some pesky trojan horse.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
While posting in some "threads", After typing and clicking enter it gives that leaving page message, but still posts the reply

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
There's something wrong with your devworxx Unsubscription service. I have unsubscribed multiple times but I am still getting emails from devworxx. How do I opt out of this spam from Digit?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
There's something wrong with your devworxx Unsubscription service. I have unsubscribed multiple times but I am still getting emails from devworxx. How do I opt out of this spam from Digit?

I second this. It is something like auto-subscription I guess.
A way out would be much appreciated.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^^ their CC seems to be too much ignorant to this issue (user's privacy). No matter how many times you unsubscribe to their newsletters, you'll still get mails (that too annoying mails - like life/health insurance, etc from partners[at]thinkdigit[dot]com). Don't want to, but seems like we'll have to start marking such mails as spam. BTW, I've created filter in Gmail to filter out mails from partners[at]thinkdigit[dot]com.

roady

Digital Marketer
Since when did the in-built redirection links started making some money via affiliate sites on this forum? And where can I find the mandatory disclosure for the same?

Thanks!

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Spammed?
----------
I switched on "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing", but i can't WYSIWYG!
It still shows html tags around the intended.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No they don't. I posted a review recently with some pics and images are not resizing at all. :|

Do you mean "actual" resize? No, TDF doesn't do that AFAIK. It just resizes "to fit the screen" when image loads completely. It doesn't lower down the resolution of the image! :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
Do you mean "actual" resize? No, TDF doesn't do that AFAIK. It just resizes "to fit the screen" when image loads completely. It doesn't lower down the resolution of the image! :lol:

Yeah thats what I meant, actual resize. Its there is some VB4 base forum but surprised to see that its not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom