TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Lost in speed
This is neither a request, nor a bug!

Is there any option to SEARCH within a thread?
[Say, a post is having 50-70 pages and i want to search for something within that thread].

Any idea, if such thing exists?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
This is neither a request, nor a bug!

Is there any option to SEARCH within a thread?
[Say, a post is having 50-70 pages and i want to search for something within that thread].

Any idea, if such thing exists?

Look at the top of each page. There is a MENU bar with "Search Thread" as one of the options. Click on it and see what happens :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can I request again to enable
BB code in signatures?
I can't update the signature with
BB code now, since it's disabled, mod knows for whatever reason!

Please? :/

clmlbx

Technomancer
I wanted to report this for a while now.. what is the problem with notifications.. I neither get Email If their is any activity on subscribed threads. nor a pop up when I receive PM. Please Make this correct ASAP..

Yes I have enabled pop ups and Emails in settings..

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I wanted to report this for a while now.. what is the problem with notifications.. I neither get Email If their is any activity on subscribed threads. nor a pop up when I receive PM. Please Make this correct ASAP..

Yes I have enabled pop ups and Emails in settings..

the same here with PMs. And as for the mail thing, check this page: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all . Some thread's notification settings have randomly been changing to none...

So please fix that.

Hrishi

I recently posted a detailed thread about Intel's next CPU codenamed Haswell , in the Latest news forum , however , I can no longer found the thread anywhere. ?? It had several replies too.
Where did it go ?? Vanished ?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Facebook connect enabled. Let me know if there are any bugs to iron out. And yes, I am aware that it looks horrible when not logged in :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am a little wary of using Facebook connect.
Until 07:24 PM today FB life was away from TDF. Now the boundaries seems blurred. :|

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I recently posted a detailed thread about Intel's next CPU codenamed Haswell , in the Latest news forum , however , I can no longer found the thread anywhere. ?? It had several replies too.
Where did it go ?? Vanished ?

Ssshhh...
koi hai :|

Facebook connect enabled. Let me know if there are any bugs to iron out. And yes, I am aware that it looks horrible when not logged in :)

Member tagging would be more useful than FB connect TBH. Plus quote notifications are also welcome.

Flash

Lost in speed
Now TDF will be more Facebookish!

Contradiction --> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/...w-features-theme-suggestions.html#post1722682
Apologies, if i misunderstood anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom