TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Go to User CP and delete from there.
And about the other request?
Using an app I take pics and directly upload them to imgur from the browser(chrome, imgur app), have to uncheck the box everytime is a PITA.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And about the other request?
Using an app I take pics and directly upload them to imgur from the browser(chrome, imgur app), have to uncheck the box everytime is a PITA.
You don't have to repeat the same thing multiple times (also regarding Custom BB Code in Quick Reply).

This file needs to be edited slightly for it and I don't have server access. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/clientscript/ckeplugins/vbimage/dialogs/image.js

When it gets done, it gets done.

Meanwhile, use the IMGUR website. Not the extension. The website also supports drag and drop. It will also give you the [ IMG ] code to copy. Do that.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't know if this is already reported(if it is then ignore).this is what i am seeing when opening received pm's(tried in both firefox & chrome latest versions).
*img155.imageshack.us/img155/2649/digitforumbug1.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Don't know if anyone noticed this, but I am facing some problem in search. I've been searching for the term "dota" and I get this message:

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
dota

I am not in the mood the sieve through thousands of subscribed threads to look for this one. Please look into it.

clmlbx

Technomancer
is Email notification working.. I subscribed my own thread today afternoon and some one posted in it @ 4 :42 but I have not received any e-mail till now..

aaruni

The Linux Guy
ok, I am not recieving notifications for *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-games/148080-all-phail-epic-lol-pics-here-high-bandwidth.html anymore.....

EDIT

removed it from my subscriptions and added again. Working now....

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Why do you need instant notification? It will do nothing but adding more load on the server.

Well, sometimes we need an "instant" notification through email to a thread that we want to keep track of. (like to someone who is stuck up with some serious problem and needs help).
With this delay in the notification emails possibly due to batch sending the "Instant notification" doesn't really have a point now. :|

Besides, I am skeptical of some more issues:
Like the size of signature being the same with that of the post now. Could we have low font signature back? Or a bit big font post?
Also, after many days now.. I am starting to notice that the size of user name should be large too! Almost the size of the thread title.

I would be highly obliged if we can get these minor font issues sorted out. Or be given fair reasons for not doing it.
Thanks. :)

Also, I would like to know how do we get the link for a single post now? It was useful.

ritvij

rated R
unable to login via my blackberry browser..
it returns to login screen again and again telling you do not have access to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom