TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
No, ico is right, it looks smaller in IE9 under Win7, but I think its due to Hardware Acceleration, turn that off and font gets bigger.
No, ico fixed it :lol:

Perfect, thanks.
I actually changed the font face to Helvetica lol.

Edit: Changed to something else. How's it now?

Krow

Crowman
Neo is a good skin. Ico, Neo is unusable as guest. Can you fix what I reported earlier (since it's the default skin for guests)? Also, can we have mobile theme load by default for mobile users (guests)?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Previously the icon left to the date and time of post used to be orange for new posts. But now every icon is white be it new or old.
Can we get that thing back?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Neo is a good skin. Ico, Neo is unusable as guest. Can you fix what I reported earlier (since it's the default skin for guests)? Also, can we have mobile theme load by default for mobile users (guests)?
Will look into fixing.

Also, can we have mobile theme load by default for mobile users (guests)?
Guests should have a reason to register. So nope.

Previously the icon left to the date and time of post used to be orange for new posts. But now every icon is white be it new or old.
Can we get that thing back?
It's white and blue now.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
when a new link is inserted, the central line should get highlighted so it can be replaced with a proper heading. It was there in VB 3.8 but doesn't work now.

For mobile theme
1. Its still vb logo
2. We have to open "new posts" link from vb menu, can we have a direct link on the page(every page).
3. I am not able to scroll smoothly . Page scrolling stops at some interval which is annoying. Using galaxy fit ( might be slow hardware)

saswat23

Human Spambot
It's white and blue now.

I am talking about white and blue icon in TDF's main page. In any thread new posts after my last viewed post used to have orange colour icon. I am talking of the small white file like icon just above the avatar and poster's name, extreme left to post no. and just left to date and time of post.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
The user cp tab doesn't show open, i.e., it works if i click user cp, but even in the user cp window, the forum tab is highlited...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Still no signature support for Tapatalk :eek:
It shall remain disabled. What's the point anyways? Causes clutter in posts. :(

Once you allow it, you can't get rid of this clutter:

Sent via my Intel® i5-2500K PC running Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 "Squeeze" - Linux omzoc 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun May 6 04:00:17 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
It shall remain disabled. What's the point anyways? Causes clutter in posts. :(

Once you allow it, you can't get rid of this clutter:

Sent via my Intel® i5-2500K PC running Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 "Squeeze" - Linux omzoc 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun May 6 04:00:17 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

He wants to tell the whole world that he has a " samsooong galaaaxy s2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom