TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Its working for me. And it works differently for every user, i.e. it opens the "latest post" where you "left", not the thread's latest post.
yup. Working completely fine. Checked from my test account as well.

The link took ico2 to page 4.

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok, found a bug, the new post, private msg and other links are not appearing below when in usercp tab, appearing when in forum tab.

Capture.JPG

Capture5.JPG

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@ico: something weird here. See this- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-games/138987-rate-avatar-above-your-post-16.html#post1723311

I'm trying to edit the post to replace ": p" by ": P". (replacing small p by capital P to change tongue emoticon), but its failing evrytime, i.e. although its saved, I edit it out again to find small p again. Tried many times, but not able to replace it. ":p" is working at other places though.

And where's single post link?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ All Caps prevention.

Post this:

Code:
9.5/10 for me. :P

Ok, found a bug, the new post, private msg and other links are not appearing below when in usercp tab, appearing when in forum tab.

View attachment 6247

View attachment 6248
k. Fixed it.

This happened because I tried to make Reviews and User CP buttons go "white".

But now Reviews and User CP buttons won't go "White" until I find a way. Since as per vBulletin, technically they are a part of the "Forum".

"What's new?" shall go white since it is a part of Search/Activity which could also draw its contents from Blog and CMS if they were enabled.

tkin

Back to school!!
^ Kay, as long as I can see new posts directly from the usercp page, style never comes before functionality.

Anish

Spectre
Ah! atlast TDF turns blue! when i was away for my promotion ceremony!!! I was wondering when this would happen.. Now it looks clear and cozy. Thanks to Roby.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@ico I liked the idea about Yellow Background for Sticky Threads, makes life much easier and it's really easy to differentiate Sticky and Normal Threads. Thanks :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh gawd, I can't stand the font in posts, change it to the same font as that of signatures please.

Or use the same font as here: *forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4380640

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Just checked, Neo TDF font is perfect. Is it too much to ask V6.5 layout with Neo's theme.

Tech&ME

Banned
Thanks,

Now its working for me as well.

1st time click takes to the last post where I had left off.

2nd time click on the same link takes me to the last post of the thread. [ now its working, could be some cache issue in safari ]

Oh gawd, I can't stand the font in posts, change it to the same font as that of signatures please.

Or use the same font as here: *forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4380640

Which browser are you using ? Screenshot will be better.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW. any modifications coming to mobile theme? .. I find it difficult to get to the latest posts.. Settings > Whats New.. If the theme permits then can we have a direct link to "Whats New"? on home page or all pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom