TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
I guess Opera. I've changed font. How's it now?

Also change the thread title font. It is too BOLD, make it little smaller and less bold please. [ Re: TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please ]

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t474/devyam/search/TDF.jpg

Attachments

• TDF.jpg
    TDF.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
the fonts do look better now, but they've become too big in size. Cant we have the exact size/font as neo tdf? that is perfect

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
the fonts do look better now, but they've become too big in size. Cant we have the exact size/font as neo tdf? that is perfect
Someone asks for a bigger font and then someone asks for a smaller font. Go back a few pages. The current one is fine.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Someone asks for a bigger font and then someone asks for a smaller font. Go back a few pages. The current one is fine.

no it is not. the neo tdf font is perfect. i'm telling you. trust me. I have talked to a few other members. :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just give it a try, is it very difficult? I mean why does that font look so good?

I'm thinking too, that blasted white background :(
I've given it a try. I'd rather tell you to move to Firefox/Chrome. It doesn't look big in here.

Even that ugly fonts problem before was only in Opera.

14px is the optimum font. I discussed it over IRC. Post font needs to be slightly bigger than the signature font. That's what it is.

tkin

Back to school!!
I've given it a try. I'd rather tell you to move to Firefox/Chrome. It doesn't look big in here.

Even that ugly fonts problem before was in Opera.
Lemme try firefox/chrome.

PS: Are you on a mac?

tkin

Back to school!!
Same with firefox, its not opera's fault, look at this screenshot, the other post is from guru3d, they also use vbulletin on a non stock theme, that font looks very nice:

*i.imgur.com/walur.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom