TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
It shall remain disabled. What's the point anyways? Causes clutter in posts. :(

Once you allow it, you can't get rid of this clutter:

Sent via my Intel® i5-2500K PC running Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 "Squeeze" - Linux omzoc 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun May 6 04:00:17 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux
we want same kind of support for desktop users too :p
*hides*

rider

as Kratos
Please allow to show pic on the signature. Almost every forum has this feature but dunno why its disable or not in our TDF.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
One request, include "spoiler" tag shortcut and "youtube" shortcut in "quick reply" toolbar. It was there in earlier version.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
One request, include "spoiler" tag shortcut and "youtube" shortcut in "quick reply" toolbar. It was there in earlier version.
yes. I'm working on it. :)

btw, there is a Video button. It's better than the old YouTube tag we used. It supports many other sites as well.

For mobile theme
Possible Bug :
--> I am not able to scroll smoothly . Page scrolling stops at some interval which is annoying. Using galaxy fit ( might be slow hardware)
Suggestion
--> Its still vb logo
--> We have to open "new posts" link from vb menu, can we have a direct link on the page(every page).

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It shall remain disabled. What's the point anyways? Causes clutter in posts. :(

Once you allow it, you can't get rid of this clutter:

Sent via my Intel® i5-2500K PC running Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 "Squeeze" - Linux omzoc 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun May 6 04:00:17 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Well only idiots make that much long siggy tbh! Anyway, one day some of you will get the point and finally enable it. But in the mean time it's really boring.
He wants to tell the whole world that he has a " samsooong galaaaxy s2"
:lol: :-? and also :oops:
I am never/not a show off type of guy anyway!
Most probably not. ithehappy is very unhappy with it. :p
More than you can think of :|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
sigh. Hacking vBulletin 3.8 templates was easier. I'm still digging.

I don't want to install a plugin for this small thing.

tkin

Back to school!!
And strike out in quick edit, don't wanna engage the full editor for that one click process, using tags atm.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And strike out in quick edit, don't wanna engage the full editor for that one click process, using tags atm.
I know, sir. You don't have to repeat 10 times. :p Sorry, if I'm mistaken but you've posted many times regarding this. :p

btw, Youtube button is gone. Use the Video one. Works better. YouTube will still work manually though. Not removed because of legacy [ youtube ] videos.

sigh.. vBulletin moved from their in house Editor to an outsourced one. There are no templates related to this. wtf. This will take time. Time to sleep.

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Just a suggestion. I feel the Retrieve remote file and reference locally checkbox should be kept unchecked by default. It simply attaches the images to the post (like it's done here) instead of displaying in the post, simply defeating the purpose of Insert Image.
Apart from that, I can't find a button or something to delete the attachment. The one, being shown attached here, I just tried the Insert Image thing, and it just simply attached the image with Retrieve remote file and reference locally checkbox enabled by default. I removed the code from the editor, but couldn't remove the attachment. Did this with the help of ico.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Yes, had been asking for that for days now, its very inconvenient, need that box unchecked by default, finally someone picked it up.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just a suggestion. I feel the Retrieve remote file and reference locally checkbox should be kept unchecked by default. It simply attaches the images to the post (like it's done here) instead of displaying in the post, simply defeating the purpose of Insert Image.
Apart from that, I can't find a button or something to delete the attachment. The one, being shown attached here, I just tried the Insert Image thing, and it just simply attached the image with Retrieve remote file and reference locally checkbox enabled by default. I removed the code from the editor, but couldn't remove the attachment.
Go to User CP and delete from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom